Food has an important role in making a romantic evening, unforgettable. A carelessly prepared dish can spoil your romantic night easily. You don’t want to hear your girl friend/boyfriend saying ‘ugh... that thing was horrible”. A romantic night deserves the food of its class. You need foods which would intensify the mood of your romantic night. A simple sambaar and pappad will not do that for you. You want recipes, which can sweep your special person off her/his feet. It doesn’t mean that the meal have to be a time-consuming chore, which in fact, kills your special person's interest to have a dinner. You need to get some easy romantic dinner recipe to get your beautiful night rocking all the way. Romantic dinner recipes are the dinner recipes which can keep or intensify the mood of your romance. Read on the article to get a few romantic dinner recipes, which you will remember forever. Read on to know some recipes for a romantic dinner.
Easy Romantic Dinner Recipes
Chicken Salad Recipe
- 2 cup of diced cooked chicken
- 1 head of chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 table spoon lemon juice
- 2/3 cup of sliced celery
- 1/4 table spoon garlic powder
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Take a bowl and combine garlic powder, lemon juice, mayonnaise, and salt and pepper for dressing process
- Take another bowl and combine lettuce, celery, walnuts, and chicken.
- Pour the dressing over the lettuce mixture and toss it until it is distributed.
- Wait for it to cool down and serve.
Swiss Steak Recipe
- 2 cuts round steak or sirloin steak
- package brown gravy mix
- 1 package onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup oil
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Cut steak into small sized pieces.
- Take a large bowl, combine salt, pepper, flour in it, and mix well. Put steak pieces in the bowl and cover them with the powder mixture.
- Pour a little bit oil over it for making the steak brown easily when placed on a pan.
- Take another bowl and combine soup mixes and water to make good gravy.
- Pour the gravy over the steaks.
- Preheat the oven at 250o F.
- Cover and bake for 2 hours.
Crab Cakes Recipe
- 1 Pound fresh crab meat
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 ounces buttery round crackers, crushed
- 2 cups oil for frying, or as needed
- Take a medium bowl, combine the ingredients, and mix well.
- Take clods of the prepared mixture and roll them into balls.
- Take a frying pan and pour some oil in it and heat it.
- Place the balls in the pan. Use a spatula to flatten them. Make them half an inch thick by flattening.
- Fry both sides of the crab cakes properly and the delicious crab cakes are ready to serve.