Giving favors to the guests, at the end of a party, is a way to show them your gratitude for accepting the invitation and gracing the occasion. When it comes to a ceremonial occasion like baby shower, you may create beautiful favors at home only. Homemade baby shower party favors are not only easy to make, but also inexpensive. If you are looking out for some nice favor ideas for the occasion, this article is right for you. Check out the list given below and get some ideas about the favors that can be easily made at home.
Ideas For Easy To Make Baby Shower Favors
- Homemade Cookies: Bake some cookies at home, for your guests. Assort them in a gift basket. Cover the basket with a colorful wrapping paper and seal it with a ribbon.
- Baby Bottles: Fill the baby feeding bottles with candy bars and chocolates. Gift-wrap the baby bottles and distribute them amongst your guests, at the end of the party.
- Handmade Scented Soap: Star-shaped scented soaps can be easily made at home.Laborious though, the scented soap will create a lasting impression on your guests, when they receive them.
- Homemade Fragrance: Supply yourself with an aromatic essential oil, such as lavender, jasmine or rose. Mix two tablespoons of ethyl alcohol with two cups of distilled water and a few drops of essential oil. Pour the mixture in a spray bottle and shake it well. Your homemade fragrance is ready!
- Personalized Oven Mittens: Purchase plain oven mitts from the market. Sew the initials of your guests on them, using colorful yarn for the purpose.
- Personalized Mufflers/ Scarves: You may sew the initials of your guests on mufflers or scarves and give them as homemade baby shower favors.
- Picture Frames: You can easily make wooden picture frames at home. Make use of glitters and golden shimmering paint, to decorate them. Wrap in a decorative paper and distribute amongst your guests.
- Floating Candles: Making floating candles at home is a fun project. Left-over wax chunks, clay and cookie cutters can be used to make beautiful homemade floating candles. You can make use of star shaped cookie cutter for the purpose.
- Gardening Gift Basket: Purchase gift baskets from the market. Assort the gardening supplies in them. Make the baskets even more attractive by wrapping cellophane paper around them and hanging ribbons along the rim.
- "Thank You" Note/ Card: One of the best ways to show your gratitude is to make "Thank You" notes or cards. The token of affection, handwritten by you, will be cherished by your guests for many years to come.
- Ground Coffee Beans: You may grind coffee beans at home. Put the finely ground coffee beans into air-tight containers and present them to your guests. They will remember you and your baby shower every time they brew their coffee!