Hot sauces are an excellent addition to any pantry and can be used as a topping for nachos or a way to heat up some soup. And no kind adds more fire than Habanero hot sauce. The Habanero chili pepper is the hottest chili in the world and is known for its great flavor which is fruity and almost citrus like. Common Habanero pepper colors are yellow-orange, green, red and orange. The Habanero peppers are used in preparing fiery recipes like homemade sauces and fresh Habanero salsas. Given below are a few different Habanero hot sauce recipes where each one brings out its own unique flavor combination to the table.
How To Prepare Habanero Hot Sauce
- 12 Habanero Peppers (seeded and chopped)
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can Peaches (sliced in heavy syrup)
- ½ cup Dark Molasses
- ½ cup Yellow Mustard
- ½ cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Distilled White Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Paprika
- 1 tbsp Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Cumin (ground)
- ½ tsp Coriander (ground)
- ½ tsp Ginger (ground)
- ½ tsp Allspice (ground)
- Add Habanero peppers, peaches, molasses, mustard, brown sugar and white vinegar in the container of a food processor. Blend well.
- Next, measure in the salt, paprika, black pepper, cumin, coriander, ginger and allspice. Blend the ingredients until liquefied.
- Pour the sauce in clean jars and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve as desired.
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Large Carrots (chopped)
- 2 Medium-sized Red Tomatoes (cut into quarters)
- ¼ Spanish Onion (cut into strips)
- 3 Habenero Peppers (cut in half)
- 3 Garlic Cloves (cut in half)
- Juice of one Lime
- 2 tbsp White Vinegar
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Place a skillet on medium heat and heat olive oil in it.
- Add carrots and cook them for about 5 minutes.
- Add in the Spanish onion, tomatoes, Habanero peppers and garlic cloves and cook stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and transfer the cooked contents to a blender.
- Measure in lime juice and white vinegar. Blend the preparation well. Add water, if required.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 12 Fresh Habanero Peppers
- 1 Mango (peeled)
- 1 cup Yellow Mustard
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup White Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 tbsp Curry Powder
- 1 tbsp Cumin (ground)
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- Place Habanero peppers, mango, mustard, brown sugar, white vinegar, chili powder, curry powder, cumin, salt and pepper in a food processor and blend well to form a smooth paste.
- Transfer the paste to a saucepan and simmer on high heat for about 5 minutes.
- Cool the sauce and pour in cleans jars.