With people becoming more and more conscious of their looks and figure, healthy cooking and regular exercises have become the norm. Deep frying is no longer a favorite method of cooking and people have shifted to techniques like grilling, baking, etc, in order to avoid excess intake of oil. The concept of grilling, especially in association with barbeque, is particularly catching on. When it comes to grilling, sauce becomes one of the inevitable essentials. It is the latter part that we will discuss in this article. As you browse through the following lines, you will get an easy recipe for making grilling sauce.
How To Make Grilling Sauce
Egg Yolks-Vinegar Grilling Sauce
- 1 cup Butter, melted and hot
- 3 Egg Yolks
- 3 tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Black Pepper, freshly ground
- 1 tsp Dry Tarragon
- Take a saucepan and put onions, vinegar, tarragon and pepper in it.
- Put the pan on flame and bring the ingredients to a boil.
- Stirring continuously, reduce the mixture to about 1-2 teaspoons of liquid.
- Take the pan off flame and let the mixture cool down.
- After the mixture cools down, put it in blender and add egg yolks.
- Let the mixture blend well.
- Melt the butter.
- Putting the blender on high, slowly add butter.
- As soon as the entire butter gets mixed in, use/serve the sauce.
Lemon-Garlic Grilling Sauce
- ¼ cup Butter, melted
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp Pepper Sauce
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- Take a medium sized bowl and combine all the ingredients in it. Mix well.
- While you use some of the sauce to brush on food delicacies, the remaining sauce should be brought to a boil.
- Now, simmer the leftover sauce for a few minutes, before serving hot.
Japanese Grilling Sauce
- 1 cup Vegetable Oil
- ½ cup Rice Vinegar
- ½ cup Water
- 8 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 4 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Green Onion, finely chopped
- ½ -1 clove Garlic, to taste
- 1/4 Spanish Onion, finely chopped
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients, except green onion and Spanish onion. Mix well.
- Once mixed, add green onions and Spanish onions.
- Churn this mixture in a blender to make a smoothly blended sauce.
Peachy Tomato Grilling Sauce
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- ¾ cup Sweet Onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Ginger, minced or crushed
- 1 15-ounce can Tomato Sauce
- 1/3 cup less-sugar Peach Preserves
- 1 cup Ripe Peach Slices, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Take a nonstick pan and heat olive oil in it, over medium heat. Now, add chopped onions and cook until they turn translucent.
- Add minced garlic and ginger and cook further for about a minute or so.
- Stir some tomato sauce, peach preserves and chopped peaches. Reduce the intensity of the heat to low and let the mixture simmer for about 20 minutes. This would thicken the sauce.
- Now, add vinegar as per your taste. Adjust seasoning with pepper and add salt.