When somebody is in love, it feels as if the entire world has become much more beautiful, much nicer and much more livable. The whole day passes by waiting for a single phone call from that ‘someone special’. You stand in sun the entire day just to have a glimpse of him/her. Finally, you feel it’s the time to say ‘I Love You’. Saying ‘I Love You’ for the first time is perhaps the most wonderful moment in the life of an individual. Make sure to say it in a different way, so that it also becomes the most unforgettable moment in the life of the one to whom you are saying it. What better than to say ‘I Love You’ in a different language altogether. In case French is your pick, read on…
How to Write I Love You in French
In French, ‘I Love You’ is written as ‘Je T'aime’.
How to Say I Love You in French
- The words that mean I Love You in French are Je T’aime.
- First, say Je T’aime.
- Then, say the name of the person you love.
- For doing the second step, you need to know the correct pronunciation of both the words.
- J in ‘Je’ is pronounced as ‘zh’, the same way ‘g’ is pronounced in the word ‘mirage’.
- E in ‘Je’ is pronounced as ‘oo’, the same way ‘oo’ is pronounced in the word ‘good.
- The word ‘T’aime’ is pronounced as ‘Tem’, in a way that it rhymes with the word ‘them’.
- You can also add the word my darling after saying Je T’aime (I Love You).
- In case of a woman, my darling is signified as Ma Chérie and pronounced as ‘ma shay ree’.
- In case of a man, my darling is signified as Mon Chéri and pronounced as ‘mo (n) shay ree’. The alphabet ‘n’ in ‘mon’ is nasal.
- The words that mean I Love You too in French are Je T’aime Aussi. The word ‘aussi’ is pronounced as 'oh see'.
- If your beloved has no knowledge about French, make sure to say ‘I Love You’ in English also, obviously after saying Je T’aime.