Cakes have become inevitable part of any celebrations. To add to the bliss and the glory of the occasion, cakes prove to be the perfect choice. They have this enigmatic quality in them, which brings a smile on the face of everyone present in the party. Homemade cakes become all the more special, because attached to them are the feelings and the emotions of the person who is putting in that extra effort to make the same. While there are many varieties of homemade cakes which you can choose from, cheese cakes take the favorite place. They are delicious desserts, which have the rich flavor of the cheese inside and a mouthwatering look outside. Check out for some delicious, yummy and delectable homemade cheesecake recipes, which are also easy to make.
How to Make Chocolate Cheesecake
- 1 cup Chocolate Wafer Cookies, crushed
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1/4 cup Butter, melted
- 24 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon Almond Extract
- 3 Eggs
- Put cookie crumbs, sugar and butter in a 9-inch spring form pan and press them, to settle in the bottom.
- Bake at 350 degree Fahrenheit for a duration of about 10 minutes.
- Blend together cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract and almond extract on electric mixer, at medium speed.
- Add eggs to the blend, one at a time, and mix the batter well after each addition.
- Blend chocolate into the batter.
- Spoon this batter onto the crust, which you have already baked, and bake at 450 degree Fahrenheit.
- After 10 min, reduce oven temperature to 250 Fahrenheit and continue baking for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan and chill.
- The delicious cake is ready to eat.
How to Make Apple Cheesecake
- 1/2 pound (250 grams) Butter
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- A pinch of Salt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 3½ cups Flour
- 1/2 pound (250 grams) Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Whipping Cream
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 8 - 10 Cortland or Spy Apples, peeled and thinly sliced
- Cinnamon Sugar
- For the pastry, blend together butter, sugar, salt and vanilla.
- Add egg and flour, to form soft dough.
- Refrigerate this mixture for 30 minutes.
- Take the dough and press onto the bottom and sides of a 10-inch spring form pan. Keep this mixture to chill.
- For the cheese mixture, cream cheese with sugar, eggs, whipping cream and sour cream.
- Peel and slice the apples and organize them in the pan. Apple layers must extend almost to the top of pastry.
- Pour the cheese mixture over the apples and sprinkle it with cinnamon sugar.
- Place on baking sheet and bake in a 350 F oven, until it turns golden brown on top and cheese mixture is set. This will take about 1¼ to 1½ hours.
- Keep the cake overnight for it to chill.
- The cake is ready for a hearty dessert.