Bored from the clichéd wine tasting party? Try something different - beer tasting parties are rising in trend and have become a big rage in recent times. With the growing varieties of beer available in the market, all those who love beer have got another opportunity to celebrate and make the best of the occasion. The only rule which you must adhere to, for a beer tasting party is, to have loads of good beer samples, great music, a party mood and a relaxed atmosphere. There are just a few things which you must take care while hosting a beer tasting party. Read on to find how to host a beer tasting party.
How to Host a Beer Tasting Party
- The first and the foremost thing for the party is setting a date and inviting all your friends, who love such parties and are fond of beer.
- Make sure you make a list of some of the most sought after beer brands found in the world. Go in for variety and have beer in all categories of style, types, color and also according to the geographic location. Make sure you have fresh beer.
- Get each beer in enough quantity, so that it is sufficient for every one present in the party. Have enough of glasses for tasting.
- To impress your friends at the party, increase your general knowledge about the variety of beer you have bought for them, so that you can pass on some background information of the beer while they are having it.
- Let your guest know the name of each beer you have offered them. Have a definite flow for tasting the beer. Start from ones which are mild and proceed to the ones which are intense in nature.
- Accompanying loads of beer must be snacks, which offer a taste change after every beer. Also make sure you have enough water at the outset, for the guest to have.
- Some people love smoking while they are consuming alcohol. Have a separate area designated for the smokers, so that the non smokers can enjoy the aroma of the beer.