As the name suggests, Oreo CHEESECAKES are rich and creamy cakes that are ideal for every occasion, be it birthday parties or family gatherings. They are easy to make and win applauds from almost everyone. Oreo cheesecakes are made from Oreo, a popular sandwich cookie. Oreo's design is seized of a sweet, white filling, commonly referred to as cream, sandwiched between two circular chocolate or golden biscuits. It is quite popular amongst the Americans and has been regarded as the best selling cookie of the 20th century. When the same Oreo is manipulated to make cheesecakes, the outcome is quite yummy and mouthwatering (as expected). So, swallow that drool of yours and check out the quick recipe given below, to know how to make the delicious Oreo cheesecake.
Oreo Cheesecake Recipe
- 4 Eggs
- 1 pack of Oreo Cookies
- 3/4 cups Sugar
- 4 Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 3 tablespoons Melted Butter
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 cup (238 grams) Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3/4 cup (90 grams) Confection Sugar
- 1 dozen Mini Poops
- Remove whipping cream from the refrigerator and allow it to soften. It might take a few hours, but it will mix easily with the other ingredients.
- Line your baking dish with aluminum foil or parchment paper and ensure that it covers the bottom and sides nicely, so that the liquid consistency in the unbaked cake does not spill on the pan itself and gets stuck in the baking process.
- Remove an entire row of Oreos from the bag. Remove the icing in the middle of the Oreos, by using a knife. Don't fret if it breaks, as it has to ultimately crush in the process.
- Put the outside of the Oreos and Oreo cookies in the food processor. Place the crushed Oreos aside after processing.
- Preheat the oven at 280 deg F (138 deg C).
- Cut the Philadelphia cream cheese into approximately ½-inch slices.
- Add the slices one on one in the mixer, along with sugar and vanilla and grind it until it is fine.
- Add whole eggs to the mixer, one at a time, and mix each of them, until the yolk is no longer visible.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream and two spoons of crushed Oreos to the mixer and allow mixing.
- Place the previously-crushed Oreo crumbs into the pan and spread as evenly as possible.
- Pour the cheesecake filling from the mixer into the pan. Gently stir the crushed cookies into cream cheese batter and pour over crust.
- Place in the center of the oven and let it bake at 280 degrees (138 degrees C) for 2 hours and 35 minutes (use convection oven if available).
- Remove cheesecake and let it cool for 1 hour. Refrigerate cooled cheesecake for 8 hours.
- Remove cheesecake from the pan and place it on the serving dish.
- Put 1 cup (238 grams) of heavy whipping cream and 3/4 cup of confection sugar into a small bowl.
- Mix ingredients with a hand mixer, until the mixture becomes thick and fluffy (approximately 5-7 minutes).
- Using the rubber spatula; spread the cream over the top and sides of the cheesecake.
- Sprinkle crumbled Oreos and mini chocolate chips on top of the cheesecake.
- Get liquid chocolate or place the melting pot into the heated water. Add ½ cup of mini chocolate chips into the melting pot.
- Cut a very small hole in the corner of the snack size zip lock bag and pour the melting chocolate in the bag.
- Squeeze the bag and drizzle melted chocolate on top of the cheesecake and enjoy.