Bleaching hair is a chemical process which is undertaken to lighten the color of the hair. Using bleaching products available in the market may be harmful for the skin and might cause irritation and rashes. This is the reason many men and women resort natural remedies for bleaching hair. There are many natural products which help bleach hair, on your scalp as well as your face, creating the same look as the market products, but without the side effects. In case you want to get tips on homemade hair bleaching, make use of the ones provided below.
Home Remedy for Bleaching Hair
- One of the best home remedies for lightening your hair would comprise of the sunrays. On a clear, sunny day, lie outside, covering your body with cloth. Spread your hair and let them absorb the golden rays of the sun.
- The effect of sunrays will get enhanced if you take a swim and then dry your hair in the sun. It might be a swimming pool, a fresh water lake or stream or the ocean - the results will surely be awesome.
- Lemon juice works as one of the most popular home remedies for bleaching your hair. Mix 2 tbsp juice with approximately 6 tbsp water and rub it in to your dry hair. After a couple of hours, give your hair a thorough rinse.
- Though few people are aware of the fact, even tea can go a long way in bleaching the hair on your scalp. Steep your favorite tea, let it cool down a bit and then rub it in to your dry hair. Rinse off after a couple of hours.
- You can use a mixture of mix chamomile tea and lemon juice to lighten your hair. Prepare chamomile tea, let it cool down a bit and then add a few drops of lemon juice. Use the solution as a rinse to lighten your hair.
Natural Remedies to Bleach Facial Hair
- Mix urad flour and water to make a paste. Apply this on your face. Wash your face when the paste dries.
- Make a paste of gram flour powder and curd. Apply this paste on your face and keep for about 10 minutes. Clean the face after it gets dry.
- Make a paste of Multani mitti powder, sandalwood powder and rose water. Apply on the face for 15 minutes, till gets dried. Rinse off with water.
- Tomatoes are excellent bleaching agents. Cut a tomato into two halves and the inner side on your face. Leave it for a minute and wash your face with cold water.
- Grind sun-dried orange peels to make a powder. Make a paste by adding a tsp of lemon juice and curd to the powdered peels. Exfoliate your skin with this mixture daily for best results.
- Take papaya pulp and mix it with milk. Apply it on your face and massage it for 10 minutes, in a circular motion. Leave on for another 5- 10 minutes and then, wash off.
- Take 1 tsp of wheat flour and mix it with water, to make a paste. Apply the paste all over your face. Now, take some sugar and scrub it on your face. Do it for 3-5 minutes. Leave it for 10 minutes, before you wash your face.
- Make a paste from lemon juice and honey. Apply this on your face and neck. Wash it off with tap water after 20 minutes. Lemon acts as a natural bleaching agent and will help lighten hair over a period of time.