One of the best ways to keep your child active and happy is to have some indoor games which your child can enjoy. Indoor preschool games can be played in any room of the house and these can be real fun as well.
If you want to know about some of the indoor preschool games for kids, then read on.
Mother's Day Scavenger Hunt - This is one of the most interesting games to play indoors with your child. This is almost a perfect game for preschoolers to play.
Follow the steps to know how to play Mother's Day Scavenger Hunt.
- Take a print out or buy the mother's day scavenger hunt game cards. You can easily get one off the net, if you are not keen on spending money for the same.
- Cut along the lines and have cards of individual letters.
- Now, hide the letters in the room or better still, in the whole house!
- Finally, send your preschool kid off to find these cards, one by one.
- The first one to find the most cards, in the prescribed time, wins the game.
Bowling With Fruit Preschool Game - Another very interesting game is bowling but with fruits! Sounds strange? Well, the name might sound funny but rest assured it is anything but boring. It is not only great fun to play but it is educational and crafty as well. Bowling with fruit game is a very simple indoor preschool game. It's very easy to set up and even easier to play. You will need the following items in order to play the game:
- 6 paper or plastic cups.
- Round Fruit.
Now, follow the steps mentioned below to play the game:
- Keep the cups in a line as you would keep bowling pins with 3 cups in the back row, 2 cups in the middle row and 1 cup in the front row. Keep the cups in such a way that they form a triangle.
- Now, choose a round fruit which can be used as a bowling ball. Fruits like orange, apple, lemon or even melon can be of great help!
- Play a few rounds as you like. If several preschool children are playing, the kid who knocks down the most cups wins the game.
Living Room With Bingo - This is yet another fun game for preschoolers. This game can be played by matching colors to items in the living room. Yes, it is as simple as that, but a fun game nonetheless. You can use a game board for the game as well. You will essentially need the following things to play Living Room Bingo preschool game:
- A game board
- Removable stickers or some kind of sticky notes.
Follow the steps mentioned below to play the game:
- Print 2 copies of the game board. This is because one copy will serve as your game board while the other one will serve as the bingo cards.
- Now, cut alongside the lines of one of the game boards to make individual cards out of the board game.
- Next, give a game board to each preschooler, if there is more than one.
- Drawing a card from the deck, ask the preschoolers to find an object in the living room that matches the color of the card. For example, if you have drawn a green card, ask the preschoolers to point to a green object.
- If the preschoolers are able to find the object, have them cover the corresponding butterfly in the board with the sticky note that you have.
- The first one who can cover all the butterflies in the board wins the game.
With the above indoor preschool games, the kids are sure to enjoy their day and you will be having some good time as well.