Catherine Zeta Jones is known for her beautiful locks, which add to the looks of the ravishing beauty. Your hair gives a proper definition to your face, but what if those beautiful tresses that you have treasured all your life start thinning and you are left with a receding hairline, out of the blue. Not only women, but also men, even in the wildest of their dreams, will not want their head to go bald. It not only affects the attractiveness of a person, rather his entire personality. Doctors as well as quacks are literally minting money in the name of hair re-growth. You can find umpteen advertisements calling for hair transplants also. Now, what if you could re-grow your hair, even a portion of it! Seem interesting, doesn’t it? So, go ahead and check out some tips on how to naturally regrow lost hair.
Natural Remedies For Hair Regrowth
There are medications such as Propecia and Rogaine, which can help promote the growth of hair. However, if you want to re-grow hair naturally, without going for pharmaceutical medicines and suffering the probable side effects, there are natural options for you as well. In case you are now wondering how you can grow back your lost hair naturally, check out the lines that follow. Given here are some ways to shoot up the growth of your hair.
- There is almost nothing that a proper, balanced diet cannot solve. For a healthy hair growth, you need to maintain high iron levels in your blood. Your blood cells utilize iron to bring oxygen to your scalp, which helps activate hair growth. Green leafy vegetables like spinach are a good source of iron.
- Proteins can also speed up hair growth. Since most of your hair and hair follicles are made up of protein, a diet lacking in protein can cause rapid hair fall. So make it a point to add enough of protein-rich food items in your diet, like tofu, beans, broccoli etc.
- Vitamin B6 helps maintain hair, nails and skin. Therefore, you should have foods rich in vitamin B6, to make re-grow your hair.
- Drink a minimum of 10 glasses of water in a day. Increase in water intake means increase in toxin disposal, which again aids hair growth.
- Head massage is something that has been practiced by the Indian women for many years. By going in for a head massage after hair wash, you can actually activate the sebaceous glands that enhance hair growth.
- Massage coconut milk into your hair thrice a week. It will work against thinning of hair and help re-growth.
- It is found that massaging your scalp with coriander leaves juice aids the process of hair re-growth.
- Make amla oil (or gooseberry oil) by boiling dry amla in coconut oil. Now, massage your scalp with the same.
- Give your hair a wash with apple cider vinegar and saga tea. This can help prevent hair-fall.