Are you tired of going for a walk, watching movies, having dinner at a restaurant? Most of the couples, especially those who have been in the relationship for quite some time now, would agree that with time, going on a date becomes extremely monotonous. If it's the same old routine with you that it was months or even years before, you need to gear up and get started all over again, this time with a fresh approach. So much so for a guy/gal who made your palms sweat, your heart beat faster and your knees go weak!! Make him/her feel special, instead of opting for the clichéd choices. A unique date would be one for which you have taken a little efforts prior to the date. Be creative and do something that you have never done before and voila - you would definitely strike gold in your relationship!! (In case you are taking it in literary sense, casino wouldn't be a bad choice either. Who know you might end up making great money and getting your partner something which he/she long desired.) In the following lines, we have provided some unique date ideas that are sure to rekindle the charm and bliss of your relationship.
Unique Ideas For Dating
- The charm of the place wherein you first dated can never be measured. Plan your date at the same place. For instance, if you had your first date in a coffee shop, you can book the same table, at the same time, with the same menu, on the same date/day. It would be great if your partner puts on the same dress. This would be a great way to relive the charm and the enigma of the first date.
- If your partner loves to dance, there can be nothing more sensual and tantalizing than salsa night-out. Book a couple ticket to a disc wherein there is a salsa night. Do not inform your beloved beforehand, rather surprise him/her. Make sure you book a table at your favorite restaurant as well. Hot and spicy dance coupled with luscious dine is surely the ticket to a perfect date.
- Though outlandish, drive-in theatres would be a perfect way to spend a cozy evening with your love. The best bet about the idea is that it is not only a novel concept, but also a totally unexpected one. Also, chances of your partner not having an experience of one are extremely high. However, make sure you move early to secure a nice place and carry lots of your partner's favorite eateries.
- In case both of you are adventure freaks, the best bet would be to explore your similar desire for fun. You can either go for white water rafting together or even spelunking. A romantic way to be adventurous would be to take your sweetheart for a hot air balloon ride, at the time of sunset. Imagine, just the two of you, holding each other and watching the sun go down, right in the middle of the sky!!!
- How about having fun on a date, interspersed with moments of romance? Amusement park would be a good deal for attaining the above combo. The rides would not only be fun together, but also give you personal space to enjoy holding each other and hugging in times of highs and lows of the ride. You also get enough time to talk to each other, while you are waiting in queue for your turn.
- They say scuba diving is best when you dive with a buddy. So, why not have an attractive buddy by your side. Imagine going thirty to forty feet under the sea, exploring the wonders of nature together!! Sounds interesting!! Scuba diving would be a fun way to discover the fantasy of the mind as well as that of your relationship.