She is beautiful. She is adorably charming. She is single and that is what makes her all the more hot. Your heart skips a beat every time she says ‘Hi’ and flicks away her locks from her face. All that you can think of is how to make her like you even more and proceed from a mere ‘Hi’. The good news is that there are ways to make some one take liking to you. It becomes all the more easy when that person is known to you. So, if you have searching for tips on getting that girl to like you, just read on!
- This one is really important so please listen up. Don’t try to be someone you are not. Just be yourself. If you think it repels other people, then consider changing certain aspects of your personality. You will be doing a lot of good to yourself and also win new friends and a girlfriend in the process.
- Get to know more about that girl like her hobbies, what she likes and what she doesn’t. If she likes to spend Saturday nights at a quite coffee joint, ask her if you could join her too. Talking to the other person helps them grow fonder and they often look forward to meet you.
- Don’t brag about yourself in the time you get to talk to her. The idea here is to let her find more about you and dig for information rather than you going upto her and telling her what you are capable of. That way, you create an element of mystery which the girl would love to explore.
- Treat her with respect. Almost all women I know complain that these days, men have become less considerate and hardly show etiquettes and manners, as soon as they get a girl to go with them. Be a gentleman; open the car door for her, offer to pick her up and compliment her. Men are known for their chivalry and they know how to make women feel special. Let us not compromise on that.
- Show confidence. Walk past her with your shoulders straight and chest out. Have a swagger in the way you walk and make eye-contact when you see her. Smile, not like you would do for a photograph, but to attract. Wear good clothes and groom well. It will help you score brownie points and also make you feel good about yourself.