Sleepover parties ring excitement bells in young boys and girls. Such parties give them the space they seek for, with friends. Sleepover parties begin from late evening and continue till the wee hours of morning. Though the way a party would turn out to be, depends much on the kind of people you are inviting, there are some essentials that are must-haves for a slumber party. Good food, great music, entertaining games and lots of space for pillow fights are the necessities of a boys' sleepover party. In the following lines, we have provided some more party ideas for boys' sleepover.
Boys Slumber Party Planning Ideas
- The first step towards throwing a boys' sleepover party would be to send the invitation. The guests should be informed at least two weeks earlier, so that they do not make any plans for the night the party is going to take place. It is seen that guys are not into much creativity. So, a boys sleepover invite can be done in a simple blue color. Do not forget to mention the date and venue where the party is going to take place.
- As for the decoration of the party, you can use balloons and streamers. Since it is an all-guy sleepover party, you should go for bright red, yellow and blue balloons. Hang the streamers along the walls as well as the door of the party place.
- Since slumber party means an over-night party, you can also add glow-in-the-dark stars and planets on the ceiling of the party hall. These would give a nice effect to the party venue.
- Arrange a few movie DVDs well in advance. Make sure you have at least one chair or bean bag for each of the guests. This will ensure that they are able to sit comfortably and see their favorite actor performing.
- Make sure you have plenty of pillows for the pillow fights, which are a norm for the sleepover party. There should be also enough pillows for the guests to grab one and sleep whenever they feel too tired.
- Boys’ sleepover party cannot be without games. Have an array of game options for the party. Right from the ones like laser tag, which can be played outdoors, to the miniature bowling tournament or the indoor basketball, the options are varied.
- Snacks are also one of the important considerations when it comes to any kind of party. For boys' sleepover party, some of the hot favorites include pizza, hotdogs, popcorn, candy, chips and dip, sodas and juice.
- Remember, you cannot send the guests on an empty stomach, the next morning. You need to serve them breakfast as well. Pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, waffle bar and bagels are some of the options you can explore.