Nothing can beat the bliss of indulging in an opulent hot tub bath. After all, very few things in life promise to be as pampering and rejuvenating as a warm soak. Queen Cleopatra, the legendary Egyptian beauty, owed her flawless loveliness to such exotic douches. In the past, people trekked miles to enjoy the bliss of a therapeutic dip in the hot spring pools. However, now you can have the luxury of one such invigorating experience right within the comfort of your home. Today, various bathroom amenities come with steam and sauna facilities, giving you the refreshing experience of a spa, and hot tub definitely seems to be catching up on the trend. Although you have a wide array of hot tubs to choose from, with a staggering lineup of interesting features, designs and accessories, Jacuzzi bathtubs definitely take the cake. A large Jacuzzi bathtub can indeed blow your budget into pieces. However, it is worth every penny if you are looking for hydrotherapy or even a permanent spa-like indulgence in your house. If a large Jacuzzi tub looks like a dream to you, settling with a portable Jacuzzi tub would be equally good. Investing in a Jacuzzi is a big deal and educating yourself as much as possible before buying one would only ensure that you get the best catch. Here are some essentials to watch out, in case you are wondering how to choose a portable Jacuzzi tub.
Buying Tips For Portable Jacuzzi Tubs
- Jacuzzi tubs are indeed the best choice if you are considering a hot tub or portable home spa for yourself. However, before you make the plunge, stop to consider the basics. When buying a Jacuzzi hot tub, it is important to acquaint yourself to the fact that Jacuzzi is just a well-known brand name of home spa systems and not a hot tub. In addition, portable tubs are more feasible, since they come pre-assembled and are available in different sizes, ranging from small to medium. These tubs are also easy to install.
- Size is definitely a thing to consider before you make your pick. Portable Jacuzzi tubs come in different sizes and with varied features, like adjustable jets, ozonator systems, water purification systems, stereo systems and more. However, the best hot tubs do not necessarily come with the fanciest of features. When choosing your spa, pick up the one that best fits your needs, rather than going for the one that comes embellished with fancy accessories.
- Jacuzzi bathtubs definitely look chic and can spruce up the décor of your bathroom or even your swimming pool. However, the cost definitely remains a concern, as good things in life come with a price tag. A good portable Jacuzzi tub can cost you more than a lac, to begin with, depending on the size, construction and features. You will also need to consider the ongoing costs of operating a home spa, like electricity, water, repairs and more.
- Having a Jacuzzi hot tub is like having your own health spa, at your convenience. However, before buying your tub, check out for the material used. Look out for tubs made with Lucite or Aristech acrylic, two of the better-known acrylics used in tub production. They are easy to clean and retain the luster, finish and color for a long time.
- A spa hot tub is very different from a swimming pool and looking after it is a different ball game. So take care to check out its water quality when buying a Jacuzzi and enjoy a great time indulging.