Are you wondering how to ask a girl to marry you? Proposing a girl for marriage requires proper planning and execution. Every girl, right from the time she read Mills & Boons, wishes for almost a similar proposal by her Prince Charming. To match her desires, you need to take efforts to make sure that everything is picture perfect for your lady love. You need to show her that you care and love her, more than she has ever thought. Present your feelings in a way that she would appreciate and remember the moment forever. In the following lines, we have provided tips on the best way for asking a girl to marry you.
Best Way Of Asking A Girl To Marry You
- The location should be a priority when it comes to proposing a girl for marriage. Make sure that the place is just perfect for the purpose. The best bet would be to take her to a place where the two of you have already been and which has a significant or beautiful memory attached to it, etched in the minds of you two till date. It can be a place where you first met or had your first date or even where you shared your first kiss. It would add to the significance of the place.
- The next option would be to get the box ready, in which you would present the ring. There are many people who do not care about the ring-box at all. Remember, for such an important day in your life, you need to make sure that everything is perfect. Instead of getting the usual box, spend some extra bucks to get a stylish and elegant one.
- Remember, parents come first in the process. Before asking the girl to marry you, ask her parents and get their approval. Once this is done, believe me, the girl would love you forever. Girls usually do not accept marriage proposal without the blessing of their parents. Once you have got her parents' approval, the process will be all the more easier for you.
- Call her for a romantic dinner. Prepare everything in advance and suit it to her liking. While some girls love having home-cooked food, in a comfortable setting, others prefer high-end restaurants, with loads of people around. Whatever be the option your partner prefers, make sure that the place is candlelit, as it would create the perfect ambience for a marriage proposal.
- Every girl, how much rational or balanced, loves when a guy goes out of the way and thinks of a different way to propose marriage. Hold your nerves and ask her in a filmi-style. Sit on one knee and say those words you always wished to "Will you marry me" or "Will you be my partner for the rest of my life". This act of yours is sure to woo her.
- By now, she must have said yes. While she flaunts her newly-acquired engagement ring, you can give vent to your ecstatic feelings by opening a bottle of champagne or sparkling cider and why not - her yes is what you have waited for past so many days. Of course, it is the biggest reason for the two of you to celebrate!