Baby shower celebration is the ultimate way to welcome a newcomer into the family. Add a delicious punch into the party bash and see everyone going gaga over your party. The games and activities in the party will surely leave the guests out of strength and thirsty. A baby shower punch is the best accompaniments to the delicious recipes which will help the guests refresh themselves. Serving baby shower punch is also a great replacement for any alcoholic beverage and shows your consideration towards the mom-to-be. Few creative mixes and thoughtful blends will give out a yummy and luscious punch that can be enjoyed in various baby shower themes. This article provides you with few of the baby shower punch recipes, read on and have a blast.
Punch Recipes For Baby Shower
Sparkling Italian Fruit Punch
- 48oz Pineapple Juice
- 12oz frozen Orange Juice concentrate (Thawed)
- 12oz frozen Lemonade Concentrate (Thawed)
- 1l sparkling Italian Lemon-lime soda
- 3 cups of Water
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 pint Strawberries (Hulled)
- Combine together orange juice, lemonade and pineapple juice and stir it well.
- Bring to boil 3 cups water and sugar in a heavy saucepan until sugar gets completely dissolved. Let the syrup cool before adding it to the fruit juices.
- Put the strawberries into the ring mold and pour in enough fruit juice to fill the mold. Freeze it and refrigerate the remaining fruit juice mixture.
- Once frozen it is ready to serve. Pour in the fruit juices into the punch bowl and add soda to it. Float the strawberry ice ring in the punch.
Bubbly Red Hawaiian Punch
- 46oz Red Punch
- 48oz Cranberry Juice
- 1 bag of Ice-cubes
- 46oz Apple Juice
- 2 liter Ginger Ale
- Combine together all the ingredients in a large punch bowl and add ice cubes into it. Stir it well.
- If you want an alcoholic version, add 4 cups of berry vodka and ½ cup orange liqueur.
Peppermint Pink Baby Punch Recipe
- 1 ½ cups of Milk
- 2 liter bottle of cold Sprite
- 1 quart Peppermint Ice-cream
- Put the peppermint ice-cream into the punch bowl and let it melt a little.
- Now stir in the milk and the sprite until it starts to become foamy, and the recipe is ready to be served.
Baby Blue Shower Punch
- 2 packages of Blue Flavored drink mix envelops
- ½ gallon of Water or club Soda
- 2 liter bottle of Sprite
- 2 cups of Sugar
- Vanilla Ice-cream
- Pour the water or the club soda into the punch bowl and stir in the drink mix and sugar.
- Stir until the sugar gets dissolved. Now add in the vanilla ice-cream.
- Pour in sprite gently just before serving the punch.
- 2 cups of frozen Strawberries
- 1 cup Orange juice
- 2 cups plain Seltzer
- 2 cups Ice cubes
- 4 tbsp Strawberry Jam
- Pour the strawberries, orange juice, strawberry jam, seltzer and ice cubes in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Place the mixture into the refrigerator until the punch is cool enough to serve.
Tropical Mango Lemonade Punch
- 2 cups Mangoes (Sliced, Fresh or frozen)
- 1 ½ cups of Sugar
- ½ cup Fresh Lime Juice
- 5 cups cold Water
- Heat up water in a saucepan and when it starts boiling pore in ½ a cup of sugar.
- Allow the sugar to dissolve over low heat. Now pour in 5 cups of cold water, add pureed mangoes and stir in the lime juice.
- Pour the mixture into a punch bowl and add shaved or cubed ice to serve the punch chilled.
Tangy Citrus Punch
- 2 liters Lemon-lime soda
- 3 cups Sugar
- Chilled Lime slices
- 11 cups of water
- ¾ cup Limeade concentrate
- Mix together sugar, water and limeade concentrate until the sugar melts. Pour it into a freezer container, cover it with a lid and freeze.
- Take the punch out of the freezer a few hours before baby shower and let it melt until you are able to chop it into slush.
- Add in the soda just before serving. Float the lime slices on the punch or place them on the rim of the glasses.