One of the most common and frustrating problems of teenage comprises of zits. The worst situation comes when you have to go a party the next day and suddenly notice the appearance of a zit on your cheek. Of all the days, it had to be there just before the party. You cannot skip the party, yet you don’t want to go with a big zit adorning your cheek too. What to do now? To provide you a solution, that is what we are here for! There are a number of quick and easy home remedies that can help you in getting rid, or atleast toning down, the zit overnight. To know how to get rid of zits naturally, read on.
Quick & Easy Overnight Home Remedy for Zits
- Try to prevent the occurrence of zits as much as you can. For the purpose, keep your skin clean by washing it regularly with warm water and a mild soap.
- If you notice a zit just before going to bed, wash your face with a mild soap and dab toothpaste (not gel) over it. Wash off the dried paste in the morning. The chances are that either the zit will vanish or atleast be toned down.
- Drink lots of water on a daily basis. It helps in keeping the body clean and prevents occurrence of zits.
- Dip your towel in hot water, not boiling hot. Place the wet area over your zit and let it stay till the cloth cools down. It will help in reducing the size of the zit and make it less noticeable.
- Put cornstarch and water together and mix, until it forms a thick and creamy paste. Apply it on the zit before going to bed and leave overnight. Wash off in the morning.
- Make a paste of baking soda and water and apply it on the zit before going to bed. Leave overnight and wash it off in the morning.
- To avoid the occurrence of zits, control your intake of sugar. Sugar aids the production of oil in the body and ultimately leads to zits.
- Stress is not good for skin at all. So, to have a clear complexion, try not to take too much of stress.
- Never ever poke, prod, scratch or squeeze a zit. It will only irritate it, resulting in more inflammation and longer healing time.
- Take aspirins in a cup or bowl and crush them. Add a few drops of warm/hot water, aloe-vera gel or honey and make a thick paste. Apply on your face and wash after 15 min.
- Clobber the orange peel, with water, on a piece stone. Apply to the affected areas, let it dry and then wash off.
- Apply lemon juice on your face, let it dry and then wash off.
- Put a pinch of turmeric powder in a teaspoon of coriander juice. Apply it on the face on a daily basis.
- Put a pinch of turmeric powder in a teaspoon of mint juice. Apply it on the face on a daily basis.
- Apply grated cucumber over your face and keep for 15-20 minutes. Wash off with cool water and apply an oil-free moisturizer.