You need to attend a very important function the next morning and you notice a small zit popping out on your cheek. Nothing can be more depressing than getting pimples all over your face. This is a common problem faced by majority of teenagers and youth. Though most of us aim for flawless and unblemished skin, a single zit can rip apart the dream instantly. While eating wrong is the main reason for the coming of pimples, too much exposure to outside dust and pollution can also cause zits to erupt. These dust particles enter into your body through pores and come out on your face in forms of pimples. However, for all those who are super concerned about the riot of pimples on your face, here’s good news. There are many home remedies that can help you treat pimples and any such zits within no time, without causing any harmful effect on your skin. These easy to follow steps and procedure are very effective when it comes to dealing with chafing pimples from your face and neck. Go through the lines and flaunt a clean and clear, radiating skin!!
Quick Home Remedies For Pimples
- Garlic has yet again proved to be a savior, thanks to its effective antibiotic properties. It can be used to get instant relief from pimples. Peel around 8 cloves of garlic and mash them to make a paste. Apply this paste on your face, avoiding the area around the eyes and leave it on for 5 min. Wash your face after 5 min with warm water. This will reduce the effect of pimples and will even help in preventing them from recurring.
- Mix together 25 g of mashed raspberry and a paste made out of 1 tsp of plain yogurt and finely grounded oatmeal. Apply this mixture on the affected area on your face and leave it on for 10 minutes. This effective remedy will help clear blemishes from the face and will make the skin clear and beautiful, if used on a regular basis.
- Tea tree oil, generally used as herb in aromatherapy, contains certain beneficial cosmetic properties and if applied topically can relieve you from pimples. Apply it directly on the face to deal with pimples efficaciously.
- Peel and grate a raw potato and put the grated potato into a cloth piece and tie it tightly to form a pad. Rub this pad with grated potato over your face in a circular motion for 5 minutes, after which you can wash your face. You can even directly rub a potato on your face. Potato helps in removing the blemishes and pimple scars. Apart from that, it also acts as a de-taner, removing tan and sunburn.
- Grind some nutmegs and mix it in milk. This is also a beneficial mixture that can be used to cure pimples and pimple scars.
- Take some orange peel and grind them to make a paste. Apply the paste on the affected area over your face to get desired results.
- Blend raw papaya along with the seeds and the skin in a blender. Apply the puree on the swelling pimples and get rid of the blemishes and scars.
- Toothpaste is the easily available common home remedy for pimples. Apply a drop of the paste directly on the top of the grown pimple. This will draw the pimple out and will also remove the scars.
- Take a peeled cucumber and grate it well. Apply the grated cucumber on the face and the neck to get rid of pimples and to curb them from appearing again. Regular practice promises to reflect permanent results.
- Combine together cinnamon powder and honey to make it into a paste. Before going to bed, apply the mixture to your face and wash the face once you get up in the morning. Repeat the exercise for 2 weeks every night to permanently get rid of the problem of pimples.
- Take the leaves of raspberry, blackberry or strawberry and boil 50 g of the leaf mixture in 1 liter of water for 3 minutes. Infuse it for 5 more minutes. This will give you a soothing wash for an itching skin, especially if the itching is caused because of pimples. The wash will also help in reducing the growing effect of pimples on your skin.
- Boiled milk along with fresh lime juice can also be used for treating pimples. Wash your face with this mixture every day to get rid of the infectious bacteria that cause pimples.
- Combine together rose water with fresh lime juice and apply it over your pimples. Leave it on for about 30 min and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Powder the pomegranate skin and roast it. Mix the roasted powder with lime juice and apply the mixture on the pimples. This is an effective cure for pimples.
- Combine grounded sesame seed paste with water and apply it on the affected area. The paste helps in effectively treating the skin rashes and allergies, along with the pimple scars.