A vegetable soup diet is one of the healthiest ways to reduce weight and to stay fit. This type of diet can be easily planned in seven days, keeping soup a staple and varying the other food supplements. For example, make sure you take low-fat, high-fiber cereal along with skim milk. At the same time, avoid all unhealthy stuff such as alcohol, fizzy drinks, fried foods, etc. Instead, switch over to unsweetened tea, black coffee, fresh juice and lots of water. Apart from slimming you down, the amount of fiber going into your body through the soup diet will greatly influence your bowel movement and digestion process. To know more about the 7 day veg soup diet, read on.
7 Day Vegetable Soup Diet
- Day One - Include all fruits in as much quantity as you want in your diet, except bananas, along with the soup.
- Day Two - Include all vegetables in your diet, especially leafy green ones rather than starchy ones. You can even have one baked potato, without butter, and vegetable soup.
- Day Three - Stick to fruit and vegetables only, with no potato. Vegetable soup can be taken as much as you want.
- Day Four - For a change, take bananas and skimmed milk. You can take up to eight bananas and as much skim milk as you want. This will provide protein, carbohydrates, calcium and potassium to your body, lessening your cravings for sweets and fatty foods. This is once again teamed with the veg soup, in desired quantity.
- Day Five - It’s the day for meat and tomatoes. However, limit the quantity of meat, resorting to red meat for the iron. Ensure you drink plenty of water to wash out the acid from the tomatoes. The soup is to be taken according to your discretion.
- Day Six - Once again it’s the day for meat and vegetables. Limiting the meat, soup and vegetable can be taken in any ample quantity.
- Day Seven - This day is booked for vegetables and brown rice. Take soup, as much as you want.