The beauty and charm of a human face lies in its delicate features and defined curvature. Every face is unique and has its own specialty like eyes, lips, smile, etc. However, an adequately framed face is found appealing by all. This is something that is of utmost importance, especially for women. To attain those perfect contours, eyebrow tweezing is one of the essential tasks. Women express a lot by their eyes and intricately plucked eyebrows make it possible. A slight raise of the steep and perfect arch of the eyebrow is enough to leave any heart pounding. It requires precision to carry out the job and due caution should be exercised. To know how to tweeze your eyebrows, read on.
How to Pluck Your Eyebrows
- The first and foremost thing to do is to determine the correct shape of your eye brows.
- To know the starting point of your brows, hold a pencil or a brush on the sides of your nose. The point where it meets your eye brows is the place wherefrom they should actually begin.
- To determine the ending point, hold the pencil or brush diagonally from your nostrils to the outer edge of your eye. The inner point signifies the place your eyebrows should end.
- Before tweezing your eyebrows either clean them with alcohol or wash them with hot water, to open the pores.
- Use a good pair of tweezers, with a slant edge for the task. Now, stand in front of a mirror in a well lit area.
- Starting plucking your hair, beginning from the ones between the two brows. After this, hold your skin taut, so that the removal of the hair is easy and defined.
- First, remove the hair under the brows and then go for the ones located above.
- Pluck the hair in the direction in which they are going. Do not pluck too much hair at a time.
- The process needs lots of patience, as you must look into the mirror after every hair removed. This is to prevent over-plucking.
- After plucking is over, apply an astringent to close the pores. You can even apply an aloe vera gel to soothe the reddening of the skin.