A teenage girl is difficult to shop for. Whether it is her birthday, graduation party or festivals, you might struggle to come up with a gift that satisfies her tastes, at the same time not burning a hole in your pocket! In such a case, you will have to look into her personal interests, to buy a present that will be cherished by her for a long time. If you are running out of ideas, not getting a single clue as to what should be chosen; this article is just what you need. Go through the following lines and explore the best ideas on personalized gifts for teenage girls.
Personalized Gift Ideas For Teen Girls
- In a wicker basket, make an assortment of grooming products of her favorite brand. Put a body wash, lotion, moisturizer and exfoliation cream inside it. You may also include a lip gloss, powder, nail polish and perfume in the basket.
- Although teen girls generally do not wear heavy jewelry or accessories, they love to flaunt light-weight, simple and elegant accessories and fashion ornaments. You can look for a simple, but attractive piece of accessory or jewelry. Get her a bracelet, with her name engraved on it. You may gift her zodiac sign pendant as well.
- If the teenage girl is a budding poet, present her a journal, along with a pen, so that she keeps a record of her creativity. If diary writing is her hobby, you may give her a diary, along with a pen.
- Present her a gift certificate of her favorite book store, CD shop or shopping outlet. Another idea is to give her a booklet of coupons, of the eateries that she frequents.
- If you could get the autographed postcard of her favorite star, frame it in a beautiful picture frame and present it to her. She would adore this personalized gift for a long time!
- Most of the teenage girls love art forms, like painting. If your teen girl also loves painting, you may give her fabric or acrylic paints. You may also present her a landscape painting, to hang it in her bedroom.
- Another bright idea is to present her a set of solid colored handkerchiefs, with her initials embroidered on them.
- If she is a music lover, which most of the teenage girls today are, you may present her an iPod or an MP3 player.
- An inexpensive gift item for teen girls comprises of personalized CD holders. You may get a custom-made CD bag, with the initials or her first name engraved on it.
- If she is a sports player, give her the accessories/gear of her favorite game/activity.
- A personalized coffee mug is an inexpensive, but a good gift for teenage girl.
- If she loves to go on an outing, give her a holiday ticket to her favorite destination, covering the basic expenses. She would be enthralled to receive such a gift from you!