Does your smile cause your eyes to crinkle every time, leaving you with a repulsive shock and a reminder of your ticking time? Well, there is nothing unusual in wincing at the thought of fine lines and under eye wrinkles? Wrinkles are as inevitable as age itself, but a little care and an early start can keep those lines away for long. Wrinkles deepen and expand with age and the only known way to impede the process is to switch on to a healthy lifestyle when young. Believe it or not, a healthy lifestyle can do more benefits to your skin than all the anti-ageing creams and lotions. Wrinkles hit when skin loses its elasticity and the only way to restore back life into it is to slow down your pace and indulge into the luxury of good sleep and healthy diet. Now, you don’t have to spend a fortune to wish those wrinkles away. Just get on with some basics and enjoy the face lift. Read the following tips to know more on how to reduce wrinkles under eye.
Tips To Reduce Under Eye Wrinkles
- Banish those unsightly under eye creases and folds with a good eight hours of sleep and experience the difference. Lack of sleep often results in tired, older looking you. To get rid of this ageing agony, plunk yourself in the bed and enjoy eight-hours of luxurious slumber every night.
- Nothing can beat the annoying signs of ageing out of you like eight glasses of water every day. Water hydrates the skin, keeping it soft, supple and younger looking for long. Revamp your skin and get rid of those fine lines with water. Just grab a gallon and guzzle it at any time of day to keep the wrinkles away.
- One of the best known quick-fixes to deal with your haggard looking, wrinkled eye is cucumber. Cucumber is known to relax and prep up dull looking peepers. Just before you dash out for an important meeting, don’t forget to treat your eyes to two fresh slices of cucumber and enjoy the eye-lift!
- If you are a smoker then dumping the fag might help! Smoking throws the chemicals in our body off the kilter, causing our skin to go dry and crease over the time. Just stub the butt and see those fine lines gradually fade away.
- With all the cosmetic jazz on under eye creams and gels, it’s difficult to stay away from a jar of anti-wrinkle under-eye cream for long. Just grab an anti-wrinkle eye cream that comes with the right ingredients like retinol, alpha hydroxyl acids, peptides and more.
- Forget the tan, head for a sunscreen! Sun damages the skin and speeds up ageing like nothing else. The best way to save yourself from sun is to get a sun block that boasts of perfect SPF content. The lighter your skin, the higher should be the SPF content. Apply sunscreen 30 minutes, before you leave the house.
- Moisturize your skin religiously to keep the wrinkles at bay. It is better if you pick up this habit early on since moisturizing is known to make the skin firmer and suppler. So, just grab a bottle of hydrating moisturizer and pamper your skin to its goodness at bedtime to feel the difference.
- Believe it or not, exercise helps to keep those signs of ageing away. It contributes to glowing skin and keeps the wrinkles at bay. Just try aerobics or yoga and experience the new boost. You can also indulge into the goodness of facial yoga or facial exercises to feel and look better.
- Last but not the least; a nutritious diet will help to keep those fine lines away. What you eat eventually gets reflected on your face. So, dump the junk and move on to a healthier, nutritious diet. Your skin would wow you with wonder.