Ageing is one of the glaring outbursts of old age, which is very difficult to tackle with. Bitter or sweet, old age is unalterable as no one can deny the coming of the impending maturity. While earlier it was the women folk who were mostly concerned about the wrinkles and fine lines, today, the concern is troubling men as well. Though there are plethora of anti-ageing creams and moisturizers available in the market, all with promising forebodes, almost all of them fall way short of the expected results. Add to this their sky-rocketing prices and side-effects you would surely be cursing yourself for getting the wrinkles at the first place. However, did you know that you can get rid of those unabashed signs of ageing, without emptying your pockets? Nature provides us with enough natural elements that are capable of giving out effective and desired results, without any damaging side-effects. This article provides you with some of the most efficacious anti-ageing natural remedies.
Natural Anti-Ageing Remedies
- One of the most effective homemade anti-ageing solutions is to use sugarcane juice and turmeric. For this, make a paste by combining sugarcane juice with turmeric. Apply the paste twice in a day on your face to avoid the signs of ageing from appearing on your skin.
- Eyes speak volumes about your age. The dark circles and wrinkles formed around the eyes are the most formidable signs of ageing, which can be countered by applying honey. Applying honey will not only ease down your eyes, but also help the skin look young and wrinkle-free.
- Make a solution by combining equal quantities of cucumber juice, rose water and lime juice. Massage it over your face, before going to bed, after washing your face. Leave the mixture on your face to get soaked properly overnight, and wash off in the morning to get a clearer and fresh skin.
- Papaya proves to be an epicurean anti-ageing facial of all times. Mash ripe papaya and apply it on your face, leave it for 20-30 minutes to dry. Wash your face with warm water to get the most luxuriant effects.
- Garlic, as usual, is one of the saviors when it comes to ageing and wrinkled skin. A clove of garlic is extremely efficacious in tackling the stubborn pimples. Rub a small clove of garlic gently over the problem area to see the blemish disappear within no time. You can also use crushed garlic along with some puffed rice and water, to get rid of infections related to skin.
- Mix 30ml of cabbage juice with 1 tsp of honey. Apply the mixture on your face gently, every evening, to help your skin stay away from wrinkles.
- Mix tomato puree and lentil flour in equal proportions. Subsequently, add half a tsp of lemon juice, and about half an inch of turmeric paste. Application of this simple anti-aging remedy to the face twice or thrice a week helps in getting a healthier and young skin, which you have always dreamt of.
- Lemon can as well be used for your beauty treatment. Apply few drops of lemon juice on your face and skin to make your skin get rid of blemishes and age spots.
- Did you know that our very own humble vegetable, potato contains exceptional anti-ageing properties? Potatoes can provide a perfect tone to your skin, by removing the tan and clearing the wrinkles off your skin. Take a medium-sized potato and 2 tbsp apple sauce. Grind them together to make a smooth paste. Apply it on your face and leave it for 15 minutes, before washing it away.
- Avocado effectively helps you in getting a young and fresh look. Apply the pulp or slices of avocado on your face and skin to get the maximum benefit from its oily nature.
- To get back your effulgent look, grate a coconut and squeeze out the milk from it. Apply the milk on your face to get a glowing effect on your skin.
- Rubbing the core of pineapple on your face and leaving it to dry for 15-20 minutes is also effective in removing the signs of ageing off your face.