Wrinkles are the most obvious signs of age. As we get older, our skin starts losing its moisture as well as elasticity and the result - crumpled skin. One of the places where wrinkles appear is the stomach. Though it is not possible to avoid having wrinkles on stomach altogether, we can definitely reduce their appearance to quite an extent. For the purpose, you can either resort to cosmetic treatments or make some simple lifestyle changes and adopts some new habits. If the latter is what appeals to you more, you have come to the right article. Read on further and know how to get rid of wrinkles on your stomach.
Tips to Reduce Wrinkles on Your Stomach
- After having your bath, apply a moisturizer on your stomach also. Try to make this a daily habit. It will help your skin remain moisturized and also make it softer.
- Cut off a leaf of aloe-vera plant, from its base, and slit it open. Take out the gel inside the leaf, with the help of a spoon, and apply it on the skin.
- Exercise on a regular basis. It removes the excess fat around the stomach area and also helps improve the blood circulation, in turn giving you a healthy and glowing skin.
- Exfoliate the skin around your stomach atleast two times in a week. It will help in the elimination of dead and dry skin cells, thus encouraging the production of healthy new cells.
- Make some changes in your diet. Drink lots of water, avoid too much sugar and eat a proper and well balanced diet.
- Soak a clean flannel in milk and apply it to on your stomach. Milk contains alpha-hydroxy acids, which have been associated with the reduction of wrinkles.
- Stay away from smoking as well as drinking as much as possible. Neither of the two is good for your skin.
- Take an avocado and mash its pulp. Apply it on your skin and leave for 20 minutes. Wash off with water.
- Wash and peel a papaya. Take 2 tbsp of its pulp and add 1 tbsp of oatmeal to it. Apply it on your stomach and leave for 10 minutes. Thereafter, scrub off the mixture, with the help of a flannel.