If you are planning a family get-to-gather or planning to throw a party for your friends then out of the plethora of dishes that you can prepare there are very few as luscious as the peanut butter fudge. One of the popular delicacies, the peanut butter fudge is always a welcome accompaniment to food. While for most of us, the first thing that comes to our mind is chocolate fudge, peanut butter fudge is definitely something we all can eye for. Homemade peanut butter fudge is a delicious item to complement a sweet tooth. An assortment of milk and cream with a tinge of vanilla flavor to add to the excellence, the dish is just right to serve at a party as well. There are easy recipes to make a peanut butter fudge which would not take too much of time or effort. Browse through the article to find how to make a peanut butter fudge in some simple steps at home. This mouthwatering delicacy will add great thrill to your gathering and the memory will be cherished by your guest forever.
Easy Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
- 2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 jar marshmallow cream
- Serves: 20
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 60 minutes
- Mix 2 cups sugar and 2/3 cup evaporated milk in a pan. The mixture should be well blended so that the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Let the mixture boil. Continue boiling for a span of about five minutes at medium heat. Do not stir the mixture when it is boiling.
- After five minutes, remove the pan from the source of heat. Add 1 cup peanut butter, 1 teaspoon vanilla and 1 jar of marshmallow cream and stir until the mixture is smooth in texture.
- Transfer this assortment into an 8-inch, buttered baking dish. It is generally advised that a glass dish should be used as it becomes easier to clean it.
- When the fudge is cooled, cut it onto small squares. The fudge is very rich in contents and so smaller pieces are apt for a person to have it.
- The peanut butter fudge must be stored in an airtight container.
- Voila! Your peanut butter fudge is ready to be served.
There are plenty of variations available to the original recipe as mentioned earlier. The popular variations include the additions of chocolate, cookies and even fresh berries which will add unique flavors to the original recipe. If you are looking for a simpler or easier version of the peanut butter fudge you could even use a microwave to prepare the dish with the ingredients mentioned above following the below mentioned method.
Method For Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge
Put all ingredients into oven proof baking dish. Set the microwave to high temperature for 2 minutes and beat with wooden spoon at regular intervals (preferably 2 to 3 times). Pour into buttered dish and let it cool. Cut the fudge in your desired shape. Voila! Your peanut butter fudge is ready to serve.
What brand of peanut butter you choose is up to you, but it is advisable to go with the creamy style which offers smoothness and consistency.
Peanut butter fudges are easy to cook and loved by all. If you are bored of all those dishes which are served invariably at most parties and wish to offer a refreshing change to the taste buds of your guests then there is seldom a delicacy as delectable as this. Read the lines above, prepare peanut butter fudge at home and make your treat an unforgettable one.