As if the stresses of working long hours were not enough, you are also subjected to dirt, grime and pollution while coming back from office. This makes it very necessary for you to clean your face and body thoroughly as soon as you get back home. Otherwise, all the dirt and pollution can clog your pores and mar your clean, flawless skin. However, the soaps that are sold in the market contain a lot of chemicals and end up drying your skin. In case you are wondering what to do, let me tell you that organic or natural soaps are the best bet for you. Not only do they cleanse your skin properly, but also save you from the harsh chemicals that are present in the usual soaps. The best part is that making your own natural soap is very easy and not too expensive also.
How to Make Organic Soap
- Electric Hand Mixer
- Essential Oils
- Eyes Protection Device
- Natural Scents
- Plastic Pitchers
- Purified Water
- Rubber Gloves
- Soap Molds
- Solid Vegetable Oils
- Stainless Steel Pots
- Stainless Steel Spoons
- First of all, you need to go to the market and get all the ingredients that you will require for making organic soap.
- Next, you need to set your scale to zero and measure all the ingredients correctly. This is because for making organic soap, you need to take the exact quantity of every ingredient.
- Take a stainless steel pot, put lye in it and mix with spring water. The mixture will give as much as 200 degrees of heat in a short span of time, so use it with extreme care, lest you end up burning yourself.
- Keep aside the lye mixture and let it cool down to about 100 degrees.
- Take a stainless steel pot and put solid organic vegetable oil and butters in it. Heat them to 100 degree temperature and take off flame only when the solids have blended together.
- Now, add exotic oils to this mixture and also put in water and lye solution, after the latter has cooled down to 100 degrees.
- With the help of a hand mixer, blend the mixture thoroughly, which should now be looking like whipped pudding.
- Next, add herbs, botanicals and essential oils.
- Pour the mixture into soap molds and cover with blanket, to insulate it, for 24 to 48 hours.
- Take out the soap from the mold and give it any shape you want. Let it dry out and harden for at least a month.
- Your organic soap is ready!