If you have been vying for those model looks since long, but did not know how to go about it; we are here to guide you regarding the same. Models are basically fashion divas, with flawless bodies, accurate actions, etiquettes, fashion sense and precise posture. If you thought models are born with the vibrancy they exude, you are wrong. Though there are some prerequisites for looking like a model, you can certainly attain that persona with the help of determination and hard work. Given below are some tips and ways that will help you know how to look like a model.
Tips for Looking Like a Model
- Being fit is one of the prime requirements for looking like a model. Here, we are not talking about being thin, rather about being healthy. It is necessary for you to know your perfect weight according to your height. Moreover, even if your weight is fine, make sure you tone your body.
- The next thing to do is to concentrate on your style, top to bottom! For this, there are two things that you will have to take care of, your hair and your shoes.
- For hairstyling, you can consult a number of magazines, which inform you regularly about the latest hair styles in vogue. You can even seek the assistance of a good hair stylist, who would readily inform you about what looks best on you.
- For general grooming, always keep your hair clean and styled. Get them trimmed every two three months, keeping in mind the shade of your hair.
- For feet, always wear something, which makes you look feminine. Wear shoes, which appear clean and are comfortable as well as stylish.
- Be fashionable. This implies to develop fashion sense, knowing well about your body type, height, skin tone and preferences. After this, judiciously decide what looks good on you.
- The next thing to do is to smile. Exude positivity and happiness, which will be noticed by people around. However, make sure to smile genuinely.
- Make up really turns things around. This means that correct make up application can accentuate your features and make you look pretty, but at the same time wrong usage of make up can ruin your personality. So practice well and also determine what suits you, before applying make up.
- Perfect your body as much as you can. Refining, polishing, re-invention, and perfection are some of the steps towards becoming a model. All this can be achieved through proper maintenance.
- Some of the key factors to keep in mind are - be hygienic, don't bite your nails and keep them polished. Your feet should remain clean at all times. Soft elbows and knees are very vital. Exfoliate your skin at least once a month. Keep your teeth pearly white for that charismatic smile.
- Make sure you are social. Go out with friends for dancing and dinning. Meet new people and interact.
- Stay aware on the culture and lifestyle beat. Know about the latest arts, film, music, fashion, news and all hip things. Learn more about fashion related terms and places.
- Another important thing to do is to watch your posture. Everything goes waste if you do not carry yourself well. Perk up that chin, throw those shoulders back and glide through the air. You can practice by carrying books on your head. Move like a dancer, keeping your head back, chin up, and shoulders down and back.