We have always heard that ‘beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder’. However, the fact remains that all of us make efforts to look best every time we are seen by someone else. Most of us are unhappy about something or the other in ourselves and wish to have the perfect look and be adored by others. One fact that almost all of us overlook is that ‘looking best’ factor is more on the inside than on the outside. You must feel worthy of yourself and then only you would be able to project this outside. A pinch of confidence and an ounce of smile would make you look your best even in the most unfavorable conditions. Read on to find ways and tips on looking your best all the time.
How to Look Your Best
- The first step towards looking good is to feel good about yourself. When you feel happy, you look great. People who love themselves always stand out in the crowd.
- Stop cribbing about your height, weight or structure. Everyone in this world has at least one unique quality and you must be proud about your own.
- Devote at least 10-15 minutes each day to exercise. This will help your body look and feel its very best. Simple exercises include crunches, tummy tucks, pelvic tilts, push ups and skipping.
- Make sure you take good care of your skin. Avoid being out in sun for a long period of time and put on a sunscreen whenever you go out during the day.
- Wear clothes that fit you. Do not wear too-tight clothes, as they will make you uncomfortable and you will also end up showing all the bulges that you wanted to hide. Loose fitting clothes, on the other hand, will make you fat and clumsy.
- Do not follow the fashion fiesta blindly and look atrocious at the end of it. Select attires that suit you and accentuate your complexion and figure, instead of something really fashionable that would make you look bad.
- Wear colors that match your skin tone. Do not indulge in insensitive buying. Look for colors which would enhance the beauty in you.
- While natural look is always in, you can go for make up only if you feel it’s necessary. Simple make up, which would enhance your best feature, while subduing others is the best mantra to follow.
- Selecting footwear is an important task. Wear footwear you are comfortable in and don’t plunge into the fashion race uselessly. If you are uncomfortable, it would show on the outside. So, better take care.
- Wear a warm smile on your face and move out with your chin raised high. Overconfidence kills, but confidence makes you swiftly sweep past the crowd and look outstanding!! Feel good, look good!