Are you secretly envying someone’s thick and glossy hair and wanting to know how is she managing it? Your hair may be your most valued asset, but they need to be cared for and maintained well. This is because they become vulnerable enough to lose their luster and beauty on the slightest neglect. There are some factors, which you simply can’t afford to ignore for the want of healthy and beautiful hair. The article compiles all such crucial factors and important tips to make your hair look wonderful. Read on to know how to how to have shining, lustrous and beautiful hair.
Tips To Get Healthy & Beautiful Hair
- Lemon juice can work wonders to make your hair look beautiful, that too with a brilliant shine. Add 1 tbsp lemon juice in a 16 oz bottle of water and apply this solution to your hair, after washing it. Don’t’ rinse out the lemon juice with water. Just towel dry your hair and comb and style as usual.
- You can add essential oils such as rosemary to your shampoos, conditioners and hair styling products, so as to rejuvenate your hair. Add one drop of each essential oil that you want to use, for every 2 oz. of hair product. These natural home treatments will make your hair look beautiful and also give them a pleasant aroma.
- Rinsing your hair with apple cider vinegar will give them extra bounce and shine. Combine equal parts of warm water and apple cider vinegar and apply the solution to your hair. Allow it to set in your hair for about 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly, as apple cider vinegar has a strong smell.
- Combine equal parts of egg white and curd and mix them well. Apply this paste to your hair, working on the roots as well. Allow the paste to remain in your hair for 20-30 minutes. Rinse thoroughly and shampoo your hair to remove the egg smell from scalp.
- Plenty of water intake and a healthy diet, comprising of raw fruits and green vegetables, are a must to keep your hair naturally healthy. Make sure that your diet comprises of meat, cereals, eggs, peas, beans and all nutrients essential for healthy and beautiful looking hair. You can take vitamin supplements as well, with the recommendation of a doctor.
- Always condition your hair after a wash. Use a shampoo and conditioner that suits your hair type. You can get in touch with your hair stylist to determine which hair products will suit your hair the best. Herbal products are a better option than the chemical-based ones.
- Get a haircut that suits your face. Consult a hair stylist and find out what cut suits your facial structure.
- Add versatility to your appearance by changing your hair style, once in a while. Also, try different designs of plaits and braids on your hair.
- Regular trimming will keep your hair in a healthy shape. Dead ends accumulate that are to be trimmed every six to eight months.