Ever envied the long black tresses of the models in hair product commercials and bit your lips with longing? Well, beautiful hair isn’t just screen-deep! With a little bit of care, you too can be the proud owner of picture-perfect locks. Shampooing, constant exposure to heat and pollution, inadequate diet and other hair-related issues can cause irreparable damage to your locks. While you can do nothing to wish away the damage caused, you can surely control the menace. If your hair feels dull and lifeless, it’s time you pampered it to its original, glossy self. “Hair is the richest ornament of women”, said Martin Luther and it’s only wise that you take care of it. Unhealthy lifestyle, late night parties, stress, smoking and even alcohol can cause your mane to wither away. A serious healthy take on your life can ensure that you get rid of all your hair mess permanently. Remember, your hair woes are not going to last forever. All you have to do is follow some simple hair care tips and walk your way to glorious hair. Here are some expert tips to help you know how to battle your mane misery and have beautiful, healthy hair.
Ways To Get Beautiful & Healthy Hair
- If you dream of possessing healthy tresses, adequate diet can help you achieve the same. Poor diet can lead to anemia, which in turn can cause hair loss. So happily binge on meat, eggs, cereals, peas, beans, fresh fruits and vegetables and ensure that you flaunt healthy, lustrous hair.
- The way you style your hair can go a long way to make sure that you have healthy, glowing mane. Long hair requires lots of maintenance. A short or medium crop is easy to handle and style. Going for timely snip will rid your hair of those ugly split ends and keep your hair healthy and bouncy all along.
- You love to style your hair according to the latest trend - perming, bleaching, coloring and straightening. Result? Dry damaged hair. Dump your temptation to try every new product on your hair. Your hair will thank you for it!
- Exercise can actually work wonders for your hair. It improves blood circulation, thereby benefiting your scalp with a crown full of silky flowing hair. So, go down that treadmill and have lustrous hair.
- Dandruff can be an annoying and often embarrassing condition, which also causes damage to your hair. Eating a balanced diet; cutting down on fried food, sugar, dairy products and junks; and washing your hair regularly can cut down on your dandruff problem.
- It’s absolutely necessary to choose the right kind of shampoo for your hair. You can use an experts help to pick your shampoo. Identify your hair type and pick one accordingly. Also overshampooing your hair can cause serious damage, so keep it limited to 2-3 washes in a week. Invest in a good conditioner to battle post-shampoo hair woes.
- Stress can lead to hair fall and thin, frayed strands. Studies show that hair actually grows slower when you are stressed. Your hair needs a good night's sleep. So chill out and keep you eyes shut, for healthy locks.