The problem of acne and pimples is something that almost every other teenager and youngster faces today. With the rising temperatures and pollution levels of today, it is almost impossible to make your skin stay clean and germ-free at all times. The result is acne, pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, and so on. The worst problem with the first two is that they usually end up leaving scars on your face. Getting rid of pimple and acne scars is not that difficult, especially if you follow the natural treatments that are available for it. If you are one of those who do not know any home remedies for facial scars, make use of the information provided in the following lines.
How to Get Rid of Scars
- Buy some vitamin E capsules. Break them and take out the fluid. Smear this fluid on the scars.
- Application of tea tree oil has been found to be beneficial in case of facial scars, be it the result of acne or pimples.
- Take a cotton ball and put 2-3 drops of lavender essential oil on it. Apply it liberally on the scars.
- Blanch green tea. Take a cotton ball and soak it in the blanched tea. Apply it on the scars.
- Take out the fluid from the vitamin E capsules and mix it with aloe-vera gel, in equal quantity. Apply on the affected area.
- If you do not have oily skin, take some honey and rub it into the scars. They will heal quickly.
- Rubbing olive oil on scars, 2-3 times a day, has been found to be effective in removing them.
- Mix 1 tbsp sour cream, 1 tbsp yogurt, 1 tbsp grind oatmeal and 3-4 drops of lemon juice. Apply on the face, leave for 10 minutes and wash off.
- Apply lemon juice on your face. It not only lightens the scars, but also helps remove blemishes.
- Put 1 tsp fenugreek seeds in 1 liter of boiling water and leave for 5-10 minutes. Strain the liquid and apply on the face.
- Take out cucumber juice and apply it on your face. Leave for 15 minutes and wash off with cold water.
- Massaging the affected area with coconut oil helps in lightening the scars. However, this remedy is not good for oily skin.
- Mix sandalwood and black gram powder. Make a paste with water/ rose water and apply it on the face. Leave overnight and wash off.
- You can also try massaging the affected area with olive oil, a couple of times in a day.
- Crush some mint leaves and extract their juice. Apply it on your face and wash off after a few minutes.