Eyes are regarded as the 'window to the soul' of a person. In fact, whenever you meet a person, eyes are amongst the first features that come into notice. No wonder, women make use of so many eye cosmetics, like eye shadow, eyeliner, eye pencil, mascara, and so on, while applying makeup on their face. In case you are also a woman and fond of eye makeup, you must be aware of the appeal that properly curled eyelashes hold. It is with the aim of helping females get the perfect 'curled eyelash' look that we have written this article. Go through the following lines and explore instructions on how to curl your eyelashes.
Best Way Of Curling The Eyelashes
- Eye Shadow
- Eye Brush
- Eyelash Curlers
- The first thing that you need to do is apply an eye shadow, with the help of eye brush, in a shade that matches with your outfit.
- After you have applied the eye shadow, it is the time to make use of eyeliner and let it dry completely.
- Now is the time to curl your eyelashes. However, before doing that, make sure your lashes are clean as well as dry.
- Take the eyelash curler in your hand and open it completely. Following this, place your upper lashes inside the mouth of the curler.
- The next step will comprise of closing your eye slightly and then opening it again, to make sure that all the lashes move into the curler's mouth.
- Now, hold the eyelash curler in such a way that its mouth stands almost parallel to your lashes.
- Bring the curler closer to the lashes, till the time you feel that it is almost touching the base of the lashes. However, it should not come over the skin of your eyelid.
- Slowly start closing the curler, while keeping eye open all the time. As you press the curler, the eyelashes should spread out evenly across the upper bar.
- If, by any chance, you feel that the curler is pinching the skin of your eyelid, readjust it immediately.
- Keeping your hand and face firm and stable, hold the curler in the close position for a slow count of five.
- In case you want to add some more volume to the eyelashes, repeat the curling steps once again.
- In the final step, you need to apply mascara on the eyelashes. Repeat all the above steps with the other eye as well.
- After curling your eyelashes and putting on the mascara, use a lash comb as well. Combing will help separate each lash, make them look naturally curled and also remove any excess mascara.
- While buying eyelash curler, always go for a metal one, rather than a curler made from plastic.
- Before as well as after using the eyelash curler, clean it with a cotton swab that has been dipped in cleansing milk, makeup remover or alcohol.