Women have always been known to be fixated with their beauty. This obsession with beauty can be seen in the flourishing cosmetic industry. A number of these cosmetics though claiming to provide instant results, contain harmful chemicals. As a result homemade beauty recipes which were in vogue since time immemorial are steadily gaining popularity. . It is more than true to say that, beauty recipes that you make at home can be very effective and cheap. If you can spare some time, you can find ideas ranging from natural shampoos to foot soaks from your very own kitchen. To enhance your beauty, pamper yourself with some beauty recipes that have been mentioned here in this article.
Natural Homemade Beauty Recipes And Tips
- Mix 1 tablespoon of oatmeal with 1 teaspoon sugar and a few drops of olive oil for a refreshing scrub. Massage it over the face for 2-3 minutes and then rinse it off.
- Mash 1/4 banana until it is very creamy. Apply it all over the face and keep it for 15 – 20 minutes and then rinse it off with warm water and later with a dash of cold water.
- Make a cucumber honey mask by thoroughly blending a medium sized cucumber into a fine puree. Pass it through a sieve. Collect the liquid and mix it with 2 teaspoons of honey. Apply the mixture regularly in the morning and night and let it air dry.
- Make a mix of baking powder and water and apply it onto your face for 20 minutes and then rinse it off. You can do it twice a week for that unpleasant acne that pops up on your face.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of yoghurt with a teaspoon of honey and apply it onto your face for 20 minutes if you want to get rid of your dry skin.
- Massage a generous amount of mayonnaise into your hair if it is naturally dry and then do a deep conditioning. Repeat this twice a week if you have natural dry hair. This can help make you regain the lost shine and glow of your hair.
- In a bowl, mix 1 teaspoon of honey into 4 cups of warm water. Run this mixture through your shampooed hair for homemade conditioning. Do not rinse it again. Let it dry naturally for the true effect.
- If your hair is too oily try massaging pumpkin puree into your hair after you wash your hair. Rinse it off without shampoo after 15 minutes with warm water first and then with cold water.
- Are dark circles giving you a nightmare? Try keeping stuffed cheesecloth with mashed raw potatoes on your eyes. This should be continued for may be 2 weeks for the real effect.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of butter, 1egg yolk and a few rose petals (cut smaller). Apply it under your eyes before you sleep everyday for at least 7 days for a healthy under eye look.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of olive oil with 3 drops of Vitamin A oil And Vitamin E oil each and then apply it under your eyes for nourishment.
- For that natural lip balm you can double boil 1 tablespoon of petroleum jelly with 1/3 honey. Cool it and store in a container.
- A simple face mask made with carrots can do wonders to your skin. Mash a carrot into a fine paste and then add a teaspoon of honey to it. Apply this mixture all over the face; rinse it off with warm water after 15-20 minutes.
- If you do not have time for a foot treatment you will find one interesting treatment here. Melt three big bars of paraffin wax. After you neatly clean and massage your feet with any moisturizer , dip your leg into the melted wax (not too hot) take it out, once it makes a nice cover, dip your feet again and once dry repeat it once more. Wrap your feet tight with any plastic wrap. Keep it for 20 minutes after which you can remove the wrap and peel off the wax.