Flirting is made of sterner material. You need a strong heart, a mildly submissive head and a suppressed ego. If you have all these, then it's time to hit the nail on the right spot. You’ve probably been avoiding a girl/guy’s eye contact for several days now owing to your crush on them. You are definitely attracted and want to pick up some courage to go and talk with them and hopefully impress them with your wits and personality. Is your courage constantly failing you? Fret no more! This article gives you the right questions to ask so you can muster the courage of striking up a conversation with your crush and hopefully, emerge victorious from that encounter. Although chances of rejection cannot be completely ruled out, at least you would have given it a good and dignified shot. Things become messy when you seem too eager or too desperate or too cheesy for attention. A better way is to hold on to your composure while genuinely being impressive so that your crush sees your charming side and gets influenced by your character. For some interesting and quick questions with regard to flirting, read this article further!
These are some of questions you can use when trying to strike up a conversation with the girl/guy of your dreams!
When Approaching A Girl:
- Can I hold your hand for a minute please?
- Why do you think people want to get into a relationship with you?
- Do you want to show those couples how it's done?
- What brings you here tonight?
- You're so beautiful. You know that, don’t you?
- What makes you smile?
- Can I drive you home?
- Did anyone ever tell you how sexy you are?
- If you were going to take me out for a romantic evening, what would we do?
- Do you have any flirting tips for me?
- When are we going to meet to find out whether we would ever want to kiss each other?
- What'll you do if I tell you I'm falling in love with you?
- What is your favorite thing to do with a partner for fun?
- Who gave you that fantastic smile?
- Can I take you home with me?
- So, what is your perfect type of guy? I want to see if I meet the qualifications at all.
- Do you think I'm hot? I think you are.
- Is this seat taken?
- What would you do if we got stuck in a snow storm in the mountains?
When Approaching A Guy:
- Do you like having children around you?
- So, do you see yourself getting married in the next few years?
- What's the first thing you notice in a person of the opposite sex?
- Is there something about me that you think I should change?
- Do you still have feelings for an ex?
- What are your ideas about true love?
- What is your favorite ice cream flavor and why?
- What do you think about physical intimacy?
- Who was your first crush?
- What is your idea of a perfect date?
- What was your first impression of me?
- That's a nice shirt; can I talk you out of it?
- What turns you on in a girl?
- Would you ever lie for sex?
- Where would you like to see a tattoo on your girl?
- Is it hot in here, or is it just you?
- Would you tell your parents about us?
These are a few questions that you can implement in your line of thought. In the mean time, don’t forget to behave and dress well otherwise there is no point of making an effort. Hope these flirt questions have put you in a better position than before!