Getting married during the winter season has become a popular trend. Tying the wedding knot in the icy months of the season sounds romantic as well. While planning a winter wedding, an important thing to keep in mind is the personal choice of the bride and the groom. In addition, the entire mood of the wedding has to be focused. In case of a winter wedding, finding the appropriate flowers for the venue and the bouquet may bother you a bit. This is because, in the cold months of the year, you are left will hardly a few options of flowers. To help you out with task, we have provided some ideas for choosing winter wedding flowers, in the lines below.
Winter Wedding Flower Ideas
- Red or white Amaryllis is a nice option for winter wedding. Search for these fresh cut flowers in discount stores or wholesale shops, where you will get the best price.
- If the wedding is in January or February, go for Daffodils. The flower is widely available during these months. The yellow colored daffodils are sure to fill your wedding venue with their charm.
- The flower best-suited for a January wedding is Anemone. You can go for the blue, red, white or pink ones. Whatever be the color, the flower will surely add to the decorations at the venue.
- Fill your wedding venue with the enticing fragrance of Jasmine. Make an assortment of jasmine with red roses and use the combination to decorate the hall.
- If you are looking for some filler flowers for the bride's bouquet, it is suggested to go for 'The Star of Bethlehem', a beautiful white winter flower easily available in winters.
- Tulips, usually available from December to April, come in a lovely range of colors, including pink, red, purple and white. They are the appropriate flowers for a winter wedding.
- Red roses add to the romantic mood of a wedding and are easily available in the winter season as well. You can arrange the bride's bouquet with red roses and use them in decorations as well.
- If you want to arrange the wedding bouquet in a different way, go for Nerine flower. The delicate flower, available in pink and white, will make a great addition to the bouquet.
- Orchids are exotic flowers that look very beautiful, when used in the decoration of a venue. Go ahead and select the winter flower to adorn your wedding hall.
- You can also make use of Chrysanthemums in the flower arrangement that will adorn your winter wedding. They are available all through the year and are extremely popular as well.
- Create a pacifying atmosphere at the wedding venue by using white daisies for the decoration. Easily available in the winter season, they will help covert your wedding hall into a virtual paradise.
- When it comes to winter weddings, how can one forget the beautiful carnations? These lovely flowers are best choice for a wedding scheduled to take place in January.