You found the person of your dreams and after spending a lot of time courting each other, both of you tied the knot. Now, one of the most important days of the year - Valentine's Day, is just around the corner and you want to spend it in a way that is much more special than the earlier ones. This is where we come into picture. In this article, we have provided some of the best Valentine's Day ideas for newlyweds. Just follow them to the line and you will find the day becoming more endearing with the passing moments.
Valentine's Day Celebration Ideas For Newlywed Couples
- Begin the day by having breakfast in bed only, sitting close to each other. While it will be great if you are able to make the breakfast yourself, if you can't do it, get your cook to serve it to you and your beloved on bed. It will serve as the most romantic start of the day.
- In case both of you have a day off from work, then you can follow the breakfast with a home massage. Get the essential oils ready and give each other a long, relaxing massage. For office-goers, having a shower together is a great idea!
- After the shower/massage, it is the time to get ready and either go to office or spend the day shopping together. You can go to the nearest mall and buy nice gifts for each other as well. The office-goers, on the other hand, can send nice SMS to each other, from work.
- Whether you are spending the day together or are at your workplace, a lunch date can be easily arranged. Go to the restaurant where you met for the first time and relive those moments. You will surely feel as if you have gone back in time and are enjoying your courtship days.
- If you will be in the office for the next 3-4 hours, try to call each other often or communicate by SMS/email. For those who are spending the day together, taking a walk to the nearest park or going on a long drive would be the ideal choice.
- Both of you will be spending the evening together, whether or not you had to go to office on Valentine's Day. What better way to do this than by watching a romantic flick, either in a movie theater or at your home theatre system. The main aim is to be close to each other.
- Rather than going to a restaurant, after the movie, it would be a great idea to arrange a candlelit dinner at home. You can also arrange the dinner at your terrace, under the star-lit sky. Make sure to have romantic songs playing in the background and dance with your partner.
- Finally, create a romantic ambience in your bedroom, by lighting scented candles. Decorate your bed with red rose petals and celebrate the end of a wonderful day together by opening a bottle of bubbly (champagne). Finish the day by giving a gift to each other.