Even though men think that it is hard to win a girl’s heart, it is not that much difficult a goal to achieve. A girl expects her man to be brave, sincere, artistic, wealthy, entertaining and what not; she wants her man to be an all rounder who has the magic to win anything, which he steps into. This is the basic psychology behind women’s fascination towards superheroes, boasted by films and fiction. The cliché that bad guys get good girls doesn’t ring true when it comes to reality. To win a girl’s heart, all you need to have is confidence, sincerity, honesty and the will to win her over. Read on the article to know how to win a girl’s heart.
Ways To Win A Girl’s Heart
- To begin with, you have to be sure that the girl is remotely interested in you. If she still does not know you, you should take the time to make a good first impression. To do so, you have to dress respectfully but in a casual manner. Otherwise, she would get a feeling that you are a very serious and boring person. It would be good to be clean-shaven and free from body odors when you approach her, as the first thing a woman looks for in a man is a person who is well-groomed.
- In all likeliness, she may be a girl you are vaguely acquainted with, use your common connections to start a conversation with her. When approaching her, approach her from the side and not head-on, as you do not want to seem threatening or confrontational. Start the conversation lightly, use humor if you think you are humorous, but make sure that your humor is ‘clean’ and harmless.
- If you get her talking to you, it’s a good sign and means she’s taking notice. To signify your intentions, be subtle with your ways and don’t jump the gun yet. Try to be her good friend first, as a woman will want her man to also be someone who understands her true emotions.
- It would be nice to pass compliments to her and to be genuine about them. Tell her that she looks good or that she’s funny and intelligent. If you really mean it and say it from the bottom of the heart, she will warm up to you. Noticing little details about her appearance and even mood will also earn you brownie points and her attention. If she plays defensive, do not give up easily and stay cool and unfazed but not insistent and demanding.
- Gaining a girl’s trust is very important. Although women are perfectly capable of holding their own ground, they would love to be with a man who can protect them when they need him most. Of course, for this to happen you will have to gain their trust, which brings us to square one. To do this you will have to present yourself as a stable person who does not get easily overwhelmed during stressful situations. Also, you must wait for the girl to know that she can trust you and you will not hurt her.
- Being there for her is just as important as gaining her trust. Since women are emotionally more receptive than men, their state of mind depends heavily on the situation around them. If things turn sour in her life and she’s sad or depressed, always be there to lend her a shoulder to lean on. Listen to her but do not give her advice or try to take control of things. If you feel it’s the only way you can help her deal with the situation then ask for her approval of your advice before suggesting she use it.