Maintaining long hair is not an easy task. You have to bestow a lot of care and use a wide variety of hair care products, to get beautiful tresses. Then, there is the necessary of having a proper, well-balanced diet and drinking lots of water. However, one of the worst problems that you have to deal with, when you have long hair; comprises of tangles. They can make even the sanest person lose her frame of mind. In case you also suffer from the problem every now and then, this article would surely prove useful. Go through the following lines and check out ways of getting tangles out of hair.
How To Get Tangles Out Of Your Hair
Using Baby Oil
One of the best ways to get rid of hair tangles involves the use of baby oil. Let us know how to use the product, to solve the said problem.
- First of all, you need to take a small amount of the baby oil in your hands.
- Rub your palms against each other, to make the oil spread across them.
- Now, apply the baby oil all over you tangles.
- Make sure to rub the oil throughout the tangle, so as to distribute it well.
- Get a wide-toothed comb and use it to pull out the tangles gently.
- After all the tangles have come out, use a normal comb through your hair.
- Now, shampoo and condition your hair, to get rid of the oil.
In case you do not want to go for the baby oil option, using de-frizz can also help get rid of the tangles present in the hair. Read on to know how.
- First of all, you have to wet your hair thoroughly and give it a thorough wash.
- Now, apply condition on your hair and rinse it off after a few minutes.
- Take put a dime-sized amount of de-frizz and apply all over the wet hair.
- Use your finger to take out the tangles from the hair, gently.
- After this, use a wide-toothed comb to ensure that no tangles are left.
- Let the hair dry naturally and then use hair de-tangler spray.
- Comb your hair and have it free of tangles.
There is yet another way of getting rid of hair tangles i.e. with the help of a conditioner. Check out how it works.
- First of all, you will have to cover the tangled hair with conditioner.
- Using your hands, you have to work in the conditioner.
- Now, use your fingers to pull apart the tangled hair gently.
- While removing the tangles, it is best to go from the bottom, up.
- After you feel that the conditioner has covered the hair completely, use a wide-toothed comb.
- Separate your hair into small sections and start at the bottom of the hair, working your way up.
- While removing the tangles, remember not to tug or pull at the hair. Otherwise, you might end up with split ends and damaged hair.