Are you keeping yourself locked in your house and your hair under the cap? Does your old photograph make you experience pangs of pain, rather than bringing a smile on your face, when you look at your hair? If your answers to the questions are positive, then you surely need help and we are here to do just the same. Hair fall has become a very common problem nowadays. Both men and women are prone to the common crisis, without any consideration of age. In case you have lost all hope of having healthy and strong hair and are still waiting for the solution, we present to you Zulvera Herbal Hair Shampoo. But, before you start using it, check out the reason for hair fall.
Why Hair Fall?
Hair fall can be caused due to a number of reasons, which differ in different people. Therefore, before using any product, one should know the reason behind the problem. This enables him/ her to deal with the situation in a better way. Some of the common factors which lead to hair loss are given below.
- Stress: Stress is one of the leading problems for hair loss. In this fast moving life, one finds it difficult to de-stress the body and mind, thereby leading to a number of health problems and disorders, among which hair fall tops the list.
- Hormonal Problems: According to the latest studies, hormonal imbalance is a predominant reason for hair fall.
- Pregnancy: Pregnancy is not a problem, but a condition in which women are bound to face hair fall. This is mainly due to the change in the body’s hormonal structure.
- Medicines: Overdose of a particular drug might trigger the problem of hair fall. So, be precautious while taking medicines.
- Disease: If a person is suffering from any kind of chronic disease, he/she might face the problem of hair loss, chiefly because of the prevalent poor health.
- Heredity: You might have inherited baldness or heavy hair fall from any of your elderly family members. Many of the cases of baldness are due to inheritance.
Herbal Hair Shampoo
Hair fall occurs when delicate hair follicles get exhausted, stop producing new hair and die over a period of time. To overcome the problem, conventional medicines mess up with the hormones and genes of the body, thereby aggravating the condition. However, Zulvera is a herbal shampoo, which claims to reduce hair fall without any side effects, as it is prepared from natural herbs. The shampoo functions by nourishing the hair follicles with proper herbal and nutritional supplements.
The herbs present in Zulvera help in reviving the hair follicles and thereby stimulating them to produce new hair. Once the process starts, the follicles become strong and resistant against chemical imbalances in the body, sticking to the production of new hair. The herbal shampoo boasts of containing valuable herbs like Arnica, Bay, Birch, Chamomile, Coltsfoot, Comfrey, Hops, Nettle, Rosemary, Sage, Tea Tree, Witch Hazel, Yarrow, Yucca and Saw Palmetto. Moreover, it can be used by anybody, with age, sex, and hair type no bar.
Benefits of Zulvera Shampoo
- Since it is an ayurvedic product, Zulvera shampoo does not have side effects associated with it.
- Medical experts say that the shampoo can be purchased even without doctor’s prescription.
- Zulvera shampoo not only stops hair loss, but also promotes the growth of new hair.
- The shampoo is not known to have any effects on the reproductive system of the person using it.
- Since Zulvera shampoo doesn’t have any harmful chemicals, it doesn’t have long-term side effects.