Every girl longs to flaunt a skin just like Cleopatra, the most beautiful woman of all times, perhaps. Did you know that the secret to her everlasting beauty was the Dead Sea salt? Now, talking realistically, almost none of us have an access to Dead Sea salt. So, what next? Bargaining expensive beauty items! Of course, not! There are various natural and cheap beauty tips that can reflect your inner beauty, giving it a healthy, glowing and smooth look. Although most women believe that applying creams and lotions can help them get a smooth skin, but did you know that the chemicals added to these products do more harm than good? A few homemade remedies are sufficient to rejuvenate and brighten your skin. Try these simple natural glowing skin tips for revealing a naturally beautiful you.
Ways To Get Naturally Glowing Skin
- Direct exposure to the sun can severely damage your skin. Whenever possible, wear protective clothing or use a safe sunscreen at least 20 minutes before moving outdoors.
- Drink around 10 glasses of water daily to hydrate yourself and get a healthy skin. Reduce alcohol and coffee intake, as they dehydrate you. Make sure you drink a glass of water for every cup of coffee you intake.
- Exercising regularly would not only relieve you from stress, but also enhance your look by pumping the oxygen all through your veins.
- Ensure that you get plenty of sleep daily. Sleep helps your body to relax and restore itself, thereby extending you a fresh look.
- Include lots of colorful fruits and vegetables in your diet to get an excellent mix of antioxidants essential for a glowing and healthy skin. Vitamins A, C and E are important for healing wounds. Fruits like apricot, carrot, kale, collard, mango, spinach and sweet potato contain vitamin A. Vitamin C is found in chili peppers, grape fruit, pineapple, cabbage plums and orange.
- Add 1 tablespoon each of orange juice and lemon juice to a cup of yoghurt and mix well. Apply the paste as a mask on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes. Clean it with a wet tissue thereafter and watch your complexion glow.
- Another effective home remedy for a glowing skin would be to soak 1 tablespoon of urad dal and 4 almonds in half a cup of water overnight. Grind them into a paste and apply onto your face. Leave it on for 30 minutes and rinse. This protein mask will not only nourish your skin, but also bleach it.
- Prepare a skin conditioner by mixing 1 tbsp honey with 2 tbsp of milk cream. Apply it to your face and leave it for a few minutes. Wash it off and see the difference.
- Mash a banana mix it with a little milk to form a paste. Apply the paste to your face and leave it for 20 minutes. Wash it off with cold water and you would find the glowing, smooth skin beneath.
- Combine together 1/3 cup cocoa, 3 tbsp of heavy cream, 1/3 cup ripe papaya, ¼ cup honey and 3 tsp of oatmeal powder. Mix all the ingredients and apply the paste to your face. Wash it off after 10 minutes with warm water. This pack works best for oily skin.
- Mix one teaspoon each of walnut powder, lemon juice and honey. Scrub your face with this paste. Leave it on for 20 minutes and wash with cold water thereafter.
- Mix cucumber juice with a little milk. Dab cotton balls into this cleanser and clean your face for a glowing skin.
- Blend some sandalwood paste with rose water and apply onto your face, especially on your scars. Leave it overnight and wash your face with cold water the next morning. Find a wonderful and smooth skin within.