Love chocolate? Who doesn’t? One of the most amazing and tempting things ever created by man, a small piece of chocolate can make anyone turn crazy and nutty, running behind to take a bite of it. Talk of a cake, pie, ice cream, pudding, cookies, or fudge, this enticing food item finds itself a place in almost any kind of dessert or snack, instantly watering your mouth and shooting up your craving. And whether it’s your birthday, Valentine’s Day, wedding, or anniversary, people do not leave any opportunity to gorge on yummy chocolates. While sheer chocolate is enough to raise your eyebrows, adding extra ingredients all the more enhances its taste and flavor, giving you another recipe to savor. Check out some easy-to-make homemade chocolate recipes so that you need not rush to a nearby supermarket to satiate your craving.
Easy Homemade Chocolate Recipes
- 6 (8 inch) Flour Tortillas
- ½ cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 23 individually wrapped Caramels (unwrapped)
- 2 tbsp Water
- Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
- Coat baking sheets with vegetable oil.
- Stack the tortillas and cut them into 8 wedges. You should have 48 wedges in total.
- Place the wedges individually on baking sheets. Baste some vegetable oil on them.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until crisp and golden.
- Remove and place on wire rack to cool.
- Melt chocolate in a small saucepan on low heat.
- Take another saucepan and melt caramels with water, on low heat.
- Place a sheet of waxed paper under the rack holding the tortillas.
- Using a fork, drizzle chocolate and caramel over each tortilla.
- Allow the tortillas to set and serve.
- 24 circular Pretzels
- 24 Milk Chocolate Candy Kisses
- 1 (1.69 ounce) package mini Candy-coated Chocolates
- Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
- Place the pretzels on baking sheets.
- Remove the wrappers of candy kisses and place one in the center of each pretzel.
- Bake for 1-2 minutes, until the kisses have melted.
- Remove from oven and place a candy-coated chocolate in the center of each pretzel.
- Refrigerate until set and chilled.
White Chocolate Grapes
- 2 cups White Chocolate Chips
- 2 tsp Shortening
- 1 pound seedless Grapes
- 1 cup finely chopped salted Peanuts
- In a microwave-safe bowl, mix chocolate chips and shortening together.
- Heat in the microwave at 30 seconds interval, stirring in between each interval, until the mixture melts and smoothes out completely.
- Scatter peanuts on a piece of waxed paper or dinner plate.
- Dip grapes in the melted chocolate and roll them in peanuts. Leave them on waxed paper until dry.
- 1 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 5 tbsp boiling Water
- 4 Eggs (separated)
- Place the chocolate chips in a blender and grind to fine shreds, at short pulses.
- Remove and add the chocolate to boiling water. Stir to melt the chocolate.
- Add egg yolks, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Beat egg whites, in a medium bowl, using an electric mixer until you get stiff peaks.
- Gently fold the egg whites in the chocolate mixture.
- Pour the mousse in wine glasses or any other serving glasses and refrigerate until set and chilled.
With these simple chocolate recipes, you can fill your home with warmth and shower your love and affection to your loved ones. Time to create a fabulous end to any meal!