Come summer time and sleeveless, off-shoulders and the like seem to be the rule of the day, where ladies and their dresses are concerned. Bare arms and visible ankles is a sight that pleases guys the most in summers. Obviously, if you are a girl and summer time is about to approach, you must be busy in buying new outfits, including sleeveless ones. However, many females are not able to wear such dresses, mainly because they suffer from the problem of black marks under armpits. If you, or someone you know, are also suffering from the same problem, just stick to this article. In the following lines, we will tell you how to whiten dark armpit.
How to Get Rid of Black Marks Under Armpits
- Do not wear clothes that are too tight. They brush against the skin and cause darkening of armpits.
- Instead of waxing or using hair removal creams, try sugaring to get rid of underarm hair.
- At the time of bathing, scrub your underarms with lemon peel powder. Do this on a regular basis.
- Gently rub lemon slices on your armpits.
- Instead of deodorants, try to use alum powder on your armpits.
- After having a shower, take some baking soda in your hands. Rub it on your armpits and rinse off with water.
- Applying vitamin E oil on the armpits is also believed to help whiten dark armpits.
- Use coconut oil for washing your armpits.
- Take 1 tsp lime juice, 1 tsp cucumber juice and a pinch of turmeric powder. Mix them and make a paste. Apply the paste on your armpits and rinse after 20 minutes.
- Take tbsp curd, 1 tsp gram flour, pinch of turmeric and 1 tsp milk. Mix them together and make a paste. Apply it on your armpits and wash off after 15 minutes.
- Apply a paste of rose water and sandalwood powder on your underarms. Wash off, with water, after 15-20 minutes.
- Do not shave your underarms at all.
- Avoid synthetic fibers and wear cotton clothes, as much as possible.
- Gently rub your underarm with a pumice stone. This will help get rid of the dead skin and whiten the armpits.
- Use anti-fungal powder on your armpits.