Eyes are said to be the 'window' to the soul of a person. The most prominent feature of your face, they can instantly grab passing glances if highlighted in the right way. In fact, you can bring about a number of variations in your eye makeup, to get the desired modifications in the size and shape of your eyes. If you are still unaware of it, let us tell you that you can also make your eyes look bigger than they actually are, by using the right type of makeup, in the correct way. In effect, just by highlighting the outer portion of your eyes and applying a few other tricks, you would be able to make your eyes seem pretty large and attractive. In case you want to explore the procedure further, read on. With the instructions given in the following lines, you will be able to know more about how to make your eyes look bigger.
Making Small Eyes Look Larger
- Eye Shadows
- Eye Shadow Brush
- Cotton Swabs
- Eyelash Curler
- False Eyelashes
- Liquid Eye Liner
- To begin with, you will need to apply shadow on the entire eyelid, with the help of a brush. However, you will need to use two shades of the same color. Apply light eye shadow on the inner corner and one shade darker, on the outer corner of your eyes.
- After you have applied the eye shadows, it will be the time to blend them together. For the purpose, rub the shadows outwards and up, making use of either your index finger or a cotton swab.
- Now is the time to curl your eyelashes, with the help of a curler. Clean your eyelashes completely and place your upper lashes inside the mouth of the curler. Close the curler and wait for a count of five. Repeat with the other eye.
- In case your eyes are too small and you want to give them a wider appearance as well, it will advisable to put false eyelashes on the outer corner of your eyes.
- Apply a liquid eye liner, matching the shade of the eye shadow, on the top lash line. Do not draw it in the inner area of your eyes. Start drawing it at the beginning of the growth of eyelash and work to the middle of the eye. Wing it out, to "open up" the eye.
- After the liner has dried, you will have to apply two coats of mascara, making sure to give a few seconds pause in-between. Again, make sure to focus it on the outer portions of the lashes.
- Finally, use a lash comb. This step will help separate each lash. Not only will this make the lashes look naturally curled, but also ensure that there is no excess mascara. Your makeup is now complete, giving your eyes a bigger look.
- Never ever impart a smoky look to your eyes, as it will make them appear all the more smaller!