Whether consumed for breakfast, as mid-day scrunches or for the afternoon tea-time, biscuit breads are a favorite among people of all age groups and all regions. They are quite easy to make and you don’t need much time to get them ready. Also, the ingredients required for preparing them are very easy to avail. Biscuit breads are particularly very popular with kids, who love to nibble on them at any time of the day. Also, they do not have any harmful effects on human health and hence, are very convenient for everyday consumption. Given below are some very simple recipes to help you know how to make scrumptious and mouth-watering biscuit bread. Go through them and prepare the delicacy for someone special and see the sparkle of happiness glistening in his/her eyes.
Biscuit Bread Recipe
- 4 packets Refrigerated Biscuits
- 1 stick Unsalted Butter
- 1/3 cup Green Onions (minced)
- In a medium-sized cooking saucepan, mix butter and green onions, over low to medium heat.
- Keep stirring the mixture in between, to get an even cooking. Cook them until they become soft and tender.
- Once the mixture is cooked, remove from heat and dip each of the biscuits in the butter mixture.
- Having done so, fold each of the biscuits in half.
- Preheat the oven to around 350°F and arrange the biscuits in rows in a single layer, on an 8x12 inch baking pan.
- Bake for a total of about 25 minutes or until the biscuit pieces are light brown in color. Once baked and completely done, remove from the pan and serve hot.
- 3 to 4 cans Pop-up Dinner Rolls
- 1/2 cup Walnuts (ground)
- 5 to 6 oz Maraschino Cherries
- 7 to 8 oz Cream Cheese (cut into half inch cubes)
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- In a tube pan, place the ground walnuts and cherries, after greasing it with butter.
- Separate the dinner rolls and spread a cube of cheese at the center of each roll.
- Over this, sprinkle the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Bring the sides up and seal the cheese, sugar and cinnamon mixture within the rolls.
- Place the rolls over seam and stagger each layer of the rolls till every single roll is being used up.
- Sprinkle the remaining sugar mixture as a coating.
- Now, preheat the oven and bake the dish at around 400oF degrees or until they are brown in color.
- Serve hot, after garnishing with walnuts and cherries.