That soft shoulder is not there anymore to lighten you up. Since you broke-up yourself, there is no looking back either. It is possible that you have to see her daily at work and sentiments may provoke, trying to fan the flames of inner fire. But you have to handle the situation in a congenial manner, as you don’t want to resurrect the relation or worsen the situation. In such circumstances, it’s always better to tackle the things with a cool approach. Given below are some easy tips to handle relationship with your ex-girlfriend.
How to Handle Relationship with Your Ex-Girlfriend
- Once you resolutely broke-off, then there is no turning back. Throw away everything related to your ex-girlfriend, be it her gifts, cards or letters.
- Ensure to communicate things properly to her, like why you don’t want any relationship with her. In case she still hopes to get you back, explain it to her that you’re not going to come back ever.
- Once everything is over, don’t try to flirt with her again. This is because it would make her feel that you want her back. So, don’t make things turn wrong.
- Just for the sake of dating, don’t get involved with some other girl and more so, when you are tired of relationships on the whole. If you want to confirm smooth life to her and take things out of your mind, you can always schedule someone else.
- If you are absolutely rigid regarding the decision you’ve made, don’t propel mixed signals to your ex. Make certain that your friends are aware of your current status, otherwise you can again find yourself in problems.
- It has been seen that people continue sleeping with their ex-girlfriend. This should be avoided at all costs, as it may again call back your emotions.
- Treat her like you do any other person. Don’t talk to her about personal matters and simply maintain a distance.
- If she is still interested in reviving the relation, tell her that you cannot take this relationship forward anymore and you’ve separated for good.