If you are in a relationship with someone who is extremely romantic, loyal, straightforward, down-to-earth, and are looking for a long-lasting commitment, then the ‘Bull’ is indeed your bet. Taurus, the second sign of the zodiac, is apparently a “no-fling” sign and if you are in love with a Taurean, then you better be honest. Taureans hate exaggerations and lies. So, if you wish to sell yourself to the bull, you better play a fair game. Noted for their iron-will, steadfast determination, patience and persistence, Taurean lovers make incredible partners. Grounded, very affectionate and extremely strong-willed, a bull can be a highly compassionate and a considerate mate for anyone willing to woo a May-born person. On the flipside, courting a Taurean and having him/her hitched for good is never a cinch. Taureans are very ‘earthy’ in their ways. They can be extremely strong and silent, but if provoked, the bull can cause quite a tremor. Being ruled by the planet Venus, Taureans love to revel in comforts, pleasures, luxuries, beauty and more. Kind and affectionate as they may be, Taureans are quite infamous for their hard-hitting obstinate ways as well.
Tips On Attracting A Taurus
- You may picture a Taurean as quiet, sensible, careful, deliberate and down-to-earth person, but don’t be fooled by their calm exterior, for under the tranquil, solid, steadfast self, a Taurean can be extremely sensuous and lusty. With the ruling planet Venus lending some of her beauty and sensuality to a Taurean, a Taurean can be quite a game when it comes to the subtle art of seduction. If you wish to drive a Taurean wild, then you better pucker up your sensuousness and see their heart melt into a mush.
- Being ruled by Venus, the goddess of love and beauty, Taureans have a thing for beauty, grace, elegance and sophistication. Therefore, if you wish to woo the wits out of a Taurean, all you have to do is keep your physique in peak condition, wear a lot of musk, vanilla or amber, dress up in brown, russet, turquoise or any other earthy shades. A Taurean has the hots for eye candies. So, you better groom yourself into one if you wish to hook him/her for good.
- Taureans hates surprises! Therefore, if you think of taking him/her out on a candle light dinner on a hilltop restaurant or wish to impress him/her by taking him/her out for bungee jumping, you have had it. Taureans aren’t really adventurous and don’t like experimenting with anything new. So, if you are looking to score well with a Taurean, stick to the usual.
- A Taurean is just sucker for beauty, art and elegance. So, if you are wondering where to take your Taurean out for a date, just head towards an art gallery or a ballet. Keep away from contemporary art and dance moves and stick to something classic, traditional and beautiful.
- If you are looking for a witty conversation or public displays of emotion from a Taurean, then you are going to be disillusioned. Taureans are people of action and not words. If they are attracted to you, they will give ample physical demonstration of their love.
- A Taurean is very generous by nature and loves to indulge in expensive and tasteful gifts. So make sure you pamper him/her to the hilt and he/she will be your slave for life.
Taureans romantic aspirations are fuelled by love, honesty, gentleness, beauty and pleasure. Try these expert tips on dating a Taurean and you will surely have the bull hooked for a lifetime.