Even the worst cooks amongst us can make egg dishes decently and this is mainly because they are very simple to make. With a wide variety ranging from beaten eggs, to scrambled eggs, to fried eggs, to boiled or even poached eggs, you could never really get bored of this yummy low calorie food item. In this article you will stumble upon interesting fried egg recipes which will make your mouth water and taste buds tingle. Fried eggs can be accompanied by a toast, a pancake and meat or simply as a standalone. Making yourself a fried egg sandwich will give you a wonderful start to the day. As you know in a fried egg, the egg yolk and egg white are completely kept distinct and as a whole. There is no beating involved with the eggs making it the simplest and the quickest recipe that deals with eggs. Read the following section to learn a few easy-to-make breakfast fried egg recipes.
Breakfast Fried Egg Recipes
- 4 slices of Brown Bread
- 1 slice Ham
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp of Butter
- Salt and Black Pepper (to taste)
- Coat one side of the bread slice with half a tablespoon of butter and in a heated pan; place the buttered bread slice. Once done, remove the bread slices from the pan.
- Next, add the remaining half a tablespoon of butter to the pan.
- Wait till the butter melts, after which add the ham and egg to the pan.
- Season the egg with salt and pepper.
- Pierce the egg yolk so that it runs and allow the egg to cook until you see it getting firm.
- In about 30 seconds you will also notice the ham turning brown.
- Flip the ham and the egg and cook until they are both done.
- Now stack the ham and the egg onto the bread slices and make a sandwich.
- Transfer to a plate and serve hot.
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- ¼ tsp Salt (optional)
- 1 tsp Parsley (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp of Butter
- Heat the butter in a frying pan.
- Add the minced garlic and lemon juice to the pan.
- Sauté for a few minutes on medium flame.
- Break open the eggs in the frying pan.
- Next sprinkle salt and pepper over the eggs and in about 2 minutes you will observe the yolk get a little firm.
- Now is the time when you flip the eggs carefully.
- Cook for another minute and a half or so depending upon how firm you like your yolk.
- Remove from the frying pan and serve immediately.
- You could accompany this dish with toasted bread or pancakes.
- 4 Eggs
- 4 slices of American Cheese (processed)
- 2 tsp Butter
- 8 slices White Bread (toasted)
- 2 tsp Ketchup
- 2 tsp Mayonnaise
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- Melt the butter in a large frying pan.
- Keep the flame on a medium high and when the butter heats, break open the eggs in the pan.
- Cook until the desired firmness is achieved.
- When the eggs are about to be completely cooked, place a slice of cheese over each egg.
- As soon as the cheese melts, place each egg on a toasted slice.
- Season with salt and pepper and spread ketchup and mayonnaise on the remaining slices.
- Cover the eggs with bread and your fried egg sandwiches are ready!
- Serve them warm.
Hope these easy and simple recipes delight you and give you a wonderful start to the day. Bon Appétit!