You have been with the same organization for the past couple of years and ever time, you are overlooked for promotion, even though you work extremely hard! Even after completing your graduation with the highest marks in the class, you are not getting a decent job! Your business is steadily going down, while all your efforts to salvage it are getting wasted! Do any of the above situations seem like your own? Are you wondering what is going wrong? We have a probable answer for your question - wrong feng shui. Incorrect feng shui, be it in your home as well as office, can have a great negative impact on your career. In order to help you out, we have listed a few feng shui tips for career, in the lines below. Try to apply them and see the difference!
Feng Shui Advice For Career Growth & Success
- While building your house, make sure not to have the toilet in the north section. If you have purchased a house that has already been constructed or live in rented premises, and cannot avoid the situation, hang a wind chime or place a large stone in the toilet.
- You need to pay attention to the position of your work desk. It should be placed in such a way that you are able to see the main door as well as the windows. Make sure that, while sitting on your work desk, your back is never towards the main door. In case you cannot avoid having a door or a window at your back, place a plant or a crystal to neutralize the bad effect.
- If it is possible for you, keep some career enhancement symbols on your office desk. You can make use of the Phoenix, crystals and a boat or a sailing ship, facing you. You can also place an image of the Phoenix in the south section of your office.
- Never ever have your work desk aligned with a wall that is shared by the toilet. Having a toilet directly above your work station is also harmful for your career growth. The 'flushing' of the toilet will 'flush' away your opportunities and luck as well.
- Place an aquarium in the north corner of your office, with eight gold fish and one black fish. The north corner is associated with career growth and success. Keeping an aquarium therein will help energize it and promote your career as well.
- Position your work desk in such a way that you sit with your back facing a solid wall. If it is possible for you, hang a picture of mountains at the back, as it symbolizes the black tortoise 'guarding' your back. However, make sure that there no image of water in the painting.
- There should not be a sharp edge at your back, in the form of protruding corners or pillars, when you sit on your table. Sharp edges represent poison arrows and need to be avoided as much as possible. If you feel that you cannot avoid the same, place a plant or a crystal in the front, to nullify the effect.
- Never ever have a bookshelf behind your back, in your office. This is because it represents knives and brings bad energy. If you cannot change the position of the bookshelf or your desk, cover it with a cloth to mask the offending shelves. You can also place a pot of plant in front of it.