Fairytales and fantasies are not just limited to childhood; rather linger in our mind throughout our life. One such fairytale is Cinderella, a fairytale with such an impact that until date, brides aspire to tie their nuptial knot by opting for the very popular Cinderella wedding gown as their attire. Cinderella style gowns have survived centuries and are sure to make many hearts skip a beat. The long flowing gowns perfectly symbolize royalty as well as ecstasy. If you wish to have a fairy tale wedding for yourself, Cinderella gown would best compliment the grandeur of the occasion.
Although there are various types of wedding gowns available in the market today, Cinderella gowns are an all time favorite. Since childhood, girls fantasize being dressed up in gowns just as the one Cinderella had worn, when she met her Prince. The most common feature of a Cinderella styled gown is that of a full ball gown skirt. A petticoat can enhance the look of A-line skirts. Some of the features, which are a must-have for a Cinderella wedding gowns, are given below.
- Layered Tulle Skirts: You can have more than three layers for your Cinderella wedding gown, so that the desired grandeur and elegance is reflected from the attire.
- Sweeping Trains: A typical Cinderella wedding gown is characterized by sweeping trains. Therefore, it forms an important part of your wedding attire as well.
- Sashes: To provide an elegant look to your Cinderella wedding gown, make use of a deep red or pink colored sash. Make sure that the sash is made of satin.
- Off-the-Shoulder Sleeves: Although it is not mandatory to go without sleeves, but to project the 'fairy'image, your gown should consists of off-the-shoulder sleeves.
- Pickup Skirts: A Cinderella bridal gown is incomplete without being lengthy. You need to lift it a bit, to walk. Therefore, the outfit should be lengthy. Make sure that it is not too lengthy, which may prove uncomfortable.
- Fitted Bodices: Whether you have chosen an inexpensive or a pricey wedding gown, it needs to be 'figure-hugging'. Even if you are purchasing a readymade gown, it needs to be a perfect fit.
- Sparking Beadwork: Provide an elegant look to the attire by including sparking beadwork in it. It would provide the perfect Cinderella look, if you have chosen the same color for the beads.
Cinderella Wedding Accessories
Along with from the gown, accessories are an important consideration. Once you have chosen the style of Cinderella gown, you must accessorize it well, so that it looks very attractive. You may choose large rhinestone/crystal bridal jewelry, including a necklace and earrings. Bridal tiaras can range from simple headbands to a full out crown. Try to match the tiara with your necklace and earrings, to create a consistent look for your attire. To give a finishing touch to the whole look, go for glass slippers. You can even opt for accessorizing your wedding shoes with crystals, for a glass-like sparkle.